1. #1 Letterman lets McCain have it 
    Another good reason not to watch Letterman. What a cry baby. He is all offended that McCain chose to work rather than be on his stupid show.
    NEW YORK - David Letterman kept up his verbal assault on John McCain, commiserating with Paris Hilton and saying he felt like an "ugly date" because the GOP presidential candidate backed out of an appearance on the "Late Show."

The late-night CBS comedian was upset Wednesday when McCain canceled an appearance to deal with the economic crisis. After backing out of the Letterman show, McCain sat for an interview with Katie Couric, then didn't leave New York until Thursday, further angering Letterman.

At first, Letterman said, he felt like a "patriot" to let McCain off.

"Now I'm feeling like an ugly date," Letterman said. "I feel used. I feel cheap. I feel sullied."

McCain spokeswoman Nicolle Wallace said the campaign "felt this wasn't a night for comedy."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080926/...Jr0xL2ioBxFb8C
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have never watched this guy or any of the other late night talkers but he's been whining about this for several days now and he looks like an idiot. Letterman is an comic - not a king-maker. Virtually anything is more important than appearing on his show. Who watches this stuff?

CNN
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Another good reason not to watch Letterman. What a cry baby. He is all offended that McCain chose to work rather than be on his stupid show.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080926/...Jr0xL2ioBxFb8C
    Anyone conservative that agrees to go on any of those liberal based Wise Guy type of shows gets what they deserve .It's like Paulin being intervied by CNN,MSNBC or any other of those claptrap networks .

They know they are going to be hounded,misquoted,edited and be asked questions designed to make them appear stupid and slow.I would say avoid them all ,go on FOX or CSPAN and tell the others to stuff it !

Who actually watches Letterman or Kings or any of those things these days,I never watch the network news because I know it's biased towards the Democrats and Fox Isn't much better .Going on those network shows is plain stupid for any non liberal.

Eyelids
    McCain announced his candidacy on Letterman.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    McCain announced his candidacy on Letterman.
    Well, that and this thread’s a duplicate. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)