Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
The Constitution doesn't guarantee you the right to hunt off your own property. Presumably, one doesn't need a license on his own property. If he does, then there is a more serious problem.

The Second Amendment clearly is no respecter of states rights. It guarantees an existing right to keep and bear arms.
Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
You wouldn't feel that way if you had to exit the highway in Oakland California for a nonexistent construction activity, and were dumped in a scary and desolate worst part of Oakland (warehouses, dead ends, houses with bars, no people, could be trapped by a gang) . Your right and need for self defense go wherever you do- that right should not hinge on the opinion of Kamala Harris.

That has no affect on States rights and laws. Every state is different. And here in Pa, I believe you are allowed to hunt on your own property without a hunting license, as I know A LOT of farmers in my area that do it .... They have never had any issues, and a couple even had hunt parties with state troopers and game commissioners ...