Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Farrakhan Urges Black Americans to Collectively Purchase Land… 
    Feb. 25, 2013 11:26am Billy Hallowell

The Minister Louis Farrakhan, 79, delivered his annual Saviors’ Day sermon on Sunday. As is usually the case, the three-hour address covered a variety of topics ranging from current events to the faith leader’s contentious views on race relations. Of particular note was an economic plan he posited — one in which African Americans would come together to invest in land — and a pledge to reach out to gang leaders to ask them for assistance in protecting the Nation of Islam’s interests.

The Saviors’ Day address is generally a mixture of sermon and lecture. The event commemorates the founding of the Nation of Islam, which has espoused black nationalism and self-reliance since the 1930s. When President Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the resounding tone of the convention was jubilant, but Obama’s re-election took a back seat Sunday as Farrakhan said blacks still had to rely on themselves, and not leaders, to improve their situation.
    More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...to-protect-it/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    He has been pushing land ownership for a long time. There is a cultural myth amongst black people (due in no small part to leaders and teachers repeating it) that there was a great theft of land from black people.

http://www.mamiwata.com/trick.html

For generations, black families passed down the tales in uneasy whispers: ''They stole our land.''
    These were family secrets shared after the children fell asleep, after neighbors turned down the lamps - old stories locked in fear and shame.

Of course if you read the article, there is precious little to support the claim and it's completely devoid of context.

3. #3 ***Explicit Language Below*** 
    He's just taking D'Mite's advice: "Buy some land, buy some land(what) Fuck spinnin' rims"

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    He has been pushing land ownership for a long time. There is a cultural myth amongst black people (due in no small part to leaders and teachers repeating it) that there was a great theft of land from black people.

http://www.mamiwata.com/trick.html

For generations, black families passed down the tales in uneasy whispers: ''They stole our land.''
    These were family secrets shared after the children fell asleep, after neighbors turned down the lamps - old stories locked in fear and shame.

Of course if you read the article, there is precious little to support the claim and it's completely devoid of context.
    Why is it that land belonging to a black family in Mississippi is referred to as "our land" by a family in Miami?

He also wants to align with Islamic fanatics .... He is a nutcase racist...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Team up with gangs...

Oh yeah, that's a GREAT idea!!!

Maybe Colin Powell can lend them some of his military expertise...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Team up with gangs...

Oh yeah, that's a GREAT idea!!!

Maybe Colin Powell can lend them some of his military expertise...
    Farrakhan is a true whack job. Major whack job ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Land ownership can be a good way to invest one's money, depending on what he or she is going to do with the land.

Farrakahn is a nut job. He and Muhammed Ali (whom I wish would disassociate himself from the NOI/Farrakahn) own a lot of land in Berrien Springs, MI, near Benton Harbor/St. Joseph.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Maybe Louie wants to form a collective and start growing cotton.............................Doh!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Collectively buying land would lead to some epic infighting and feuds.

I hope they listen to him...