Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Question for Nova: Where is this land to be homesteaded to come from?

Before you answer, consider that 92% of the tillable land in the US is owned privately, and 80% of it is owned "free and clear", so there is no available farmland to give away......National Parks, forests, and wilderness areas, wetland and wildlife preservation areas perhaps?, Alaska? Mojave nuclear testing range?, Military bases?

The government doesn't really own farmland, or land that could be ultimately be turned into productive land.......they gave it away a century ago......that ship has sailed.......

Or do you propose taking it away from it's present legal owners?

I think it is long past time to tell blacks to either "get with the rest of us" or get the hell out.......we're weary of hearing them whining about their sorry (self-induced) problems.

When it comes to blacks in America the "80/20" rule" applies in reverse........

20% of American blacks are productive, educated, articulate, citizens, raising families, building careers, running businesses (including farming), and generally participating in the "American dream" along with the rest of us....

80% of American blacks are parasites.....uneducated, criminal, unemployable, useless, dependent scum......we don't need to listen to them, or be concerned about their welfare, they are on their own in my book.......

doc
    Last edited by TVDOC; 02-27-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    But what if your slave ancestor blood was tainted with caucasian blood? Shouldn't that be a disqualifier or at least require pro-rating based on impure lineage?
    What about slave blood tainted with American Indian blood?

Guess who some of the largest slaveholders in the Deep South were prior to the U.S. Government moving them to a reservation in the Oklahoma Territory?

Guess who even today refuses to allow blacks who can trace their ancestors to Slave/Indian relationships to be placed on the rolls of that Indian nation?

I mean if they REALLY want to talk about reparations and not just use it as an excuse to "get whitey"...shouldn't ALL former slave holders have to pay?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster

Fourth, lets be real. If you were to give every black and illegal mex in the country the proverbial 40 acres and a mule, 98% of it would end up in the hands of white 'carpetbaggers' within two years.
    That's why I said it had to be done under homestead rules. Generally speaking, homesteading requires something like working ten years on the land before you get clear title. It's also doubtful that any homestead land would be all that desirable that Ryland Homes is waiting to snap it up.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Question for Nova: Where is this land to be homesteaded to come from?
    I was thinking Oklahoma. But seriously, you're probably correct that homesteading in the traditional sense and rules would be impractical at this point. Even if we're talking about 40 acres and restrictions on leasing, we're still talking about a considerable investment for a home, barn, and machinery.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post

When it comes to blacks in America the "80/20" rule" applies in reverse........

20% of American blacks are productive, educated, articulate, citizens, raising families, building careers, running businesses (including farming), and generally participating in the "American dream" along with the rest of us....

80% of American blacks are parasites.....uneducated, criminal, unemployable, useless, dependent scum......we don't need to listen to them, or be concerned about their welfare, they are on their own in my book.......

doc
    I think that is your perception but that the statistics don't bear that out. While blacks are 12.6% of the population and commit over half of the violent and property crimes, it's actually a fairly small percentage of repeat offenders who do most of that.

While it's true that blacks are hugely disproportionately on welfare, to the tune of 35% of the black population if I recall correctly, to say that 80% of them are parasites would seem to be an exaggeration. The girl that works at McDonald's may well be living in public housing and eating food stamp food, but she's working. A great many of the maids you see standing at bus stops in DC are working under the table, and getting benefits, but they are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I was thinking Oklahoma.
    Can't. The Cherokee Nation has purged them from their rolls.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    That's why I said it had to be done under homestead rules. Generally speaking, homesteading requires something like working ten years on the land before you get clear title.
    The problem with the above is that it is clearly racist. It is a slap in the face to all of the proud African-Americans with slave ancestry and bonafide slave blood coursing through their veins. To make it truely an apology for slavery land should be taken from whites, preferably Southrons, and distributed to proud African-American families. For example, Ted Turner, a Southron whose wealth surely must have been obtained on the backs of proud African-Americans, owns approximately 2 million acres of land in the US. Now, considering that blacks account for approximately 14% of the US population and assuming that 80% of these blacks have bonafide slave blood, and that the average family is 4 units, that leaves us with 8.4 million qualified families. Divide Ted's 2 million acres by 8.4 million and that would give each family 0.25 acres. They could each build a house on their quarter acre and create the worlds largest proud African-American subdivision.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fabulous Poster
    The problem with the above is that it is clearly racist. It is a slap in the face to all of the proud African-Americans with slave ancestry and bonafide slave blood coursing through their veins. To make it truely an apology for slavery land should be taken from whites, preferably Southrons, and distributed to proud African-American families. For example, Ted Turner, a Southron whose wealth surely must have been obtained on the backs of proud African-Americans, owns approximately 2 million acres of land in the US. Now, considering that blacks account for approximately 14% of the US population and assuming that 80% of these blacks have bonafide slave blood, and that the average family is 4 units, that leaves us with 8.4 million qualified families. Divide Ted's 2 million acres by 8.4 million and that would give each family 0.25 acres. They could each build a house on their quarter acre and create the worlds largest proud African-American subdivision.
    Ted Turner's land is in Montana or Wyoming isn't it? If we were to move 8.4 million black households to Montana, the Russian and Chinese would be on the TV saying 'See, they do it too!"

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Ted Turner's land is in Montana or Wyoming isn't it? If we were to move 8.4 million black households to Montana, the Russian and Chinese would be on the TV saying 'See, they do it too!"
    That was just an example. There are plenty of other evil white land owners whose land should be returned to its rightful owners, i.e., the proud African-Americans whose ancestors toiled 24/7 under the yoke of oppressive slavery and whose backs this country was built on.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That I could live with, the problem is they'd turn a perfectly fine state into a giant version of Detroit when they elected their predatory, thieving race pimps to run it.