Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72
  1. #21  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,624
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Sticking your head in the sand doens't make McVeigh or Rudolf left wing. As far as moral equalivancy is conserned I am simply pointing out that shit smells equally whether it is left or right...
    No your not. But hey go ahead and think otherwise DUmbass.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And right on cue we discover that the S in PeterS stands for...STUPID.

    That guy was a Neo NAZI assclown.

    And you're saying he's a typical right wing Conservative?

    GFYS with a wire brush.

    Stupid like yours should leave scars.
    It is part of conservativism and any mass murderer is not typical whether left or right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    No your not. But hey go ahead and think otherwise DUmbass.
    So you honestly think your shit doesn't smell and yet I am the dumbass...dumbass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,624
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    It is part of conservativism and any mass murderer is not typical whether left or right.
    Why? Just because you say it is?

    Name me one mass murder of late that you can link to the GOP...the TEA Party or that has a voting record that clearly marks him/her as "right wing"?

    You won't because you can't.

    Yet there is ample and empirical evidence of a rash of recent shootings...bombings and mass murders committed by people ascribing to the same political philosophies and voting for the very same people that YOU yourself support and vote for.

    Honestly...if someone goes in and shoots up a bunch of kids or sets off a bomb in a park full of people...the last thing I care about is what political party he's registered to. I'm only concerned if the stupid SOB is in custody or preferably dead.

    You and your ilk's top priority is to find out if the thug might be in any small way associated with the GOP the TEA party or a church so you can immediately and repeatedly lead anything you say about the incident with the fact the person is a Conservative.

    And that's because EVERYTHING with you Liberal assclowns is political. From the places you shop to the way your scratch your ass...everything is done from the view point of politics and political strategy. You can't wipe your ass without considering the political ramifications of front to back or back to front.

    Like I said...normal Americans don't give a shit and don't obsess over whether the doer was a registered Republican or attended church on a regular basis.

    Only you Liberals do that. And you hate getting called on it too. It's too hard of a reality for you to admit. Especially when you've got a Christopher Dorner scenario where he's written an 11 page manifesto extolling everything and everyone you Liberals hold dear.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,624
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    So you honestly think your shit doesn't smell and yet I am the dumbass...dumbass.
    Never said mine didn't. That's your words not mine Libtard.

    And when you try to make your lame ass case by attempting to link a neo-NAZI to Conservatives as a rebuttal to Luke's question...yes that makes you King DUmbass of the Day.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,850
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    So you honestly think your shit doesn't smell and yet I am the dumbass...dumbass.
    Why are you here this early, isn't this a school day?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,897
    The country will be in shambles by the time they are done.

    What will they do with the debt ceiling next? That's coming up next. Abolish Social Security and Medicare.
    What party controls all or 2/3rds of the government for the last five years, yet the Republicans are the problem?

    Again, all hail the mighty and powerful Republicans. Bow down before us. You will not do anything unless I say so. Do not create a budget. I command you to not do so. Do not offer spending cuts. I command you not to do so. Do not offer debt reduction even though you said you would...I command you not to do so. Oy.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,021
    Hey PeterShit, Wade Michael Page was a NAZI. That's Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, or SOCIALIST to you. There's nothing conservative about nazies.

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Why? Just because you say it is?

    Name me one mass murder of late that you can link to the GOP...the TEA Party or that has a voting record that clearly marks him/her as "right wing"?

    You won't because you can't.

    Yet there is ample and empirical evidence of a rash of recent shootings...bombings and mass murders committed by people ascribing to the same political philosophies and voting for the very same people that YOU yourself support and vote for.

    Honestly...if someone goes in and shoots up a bunch of kids or sets off a bomb in a park full of people...the last thing I care about is what political party he's registered to. I'm only concerned if the stupid SOB is in custody or preferably dead.

    You and your ilk's top priority is to find out if the thug might be in any small way associated with the GOP the TEA party or a church so you can immediately and repeatedly lead anything you say about the incident with the fact the person is a Conservative.

    And that's because EVERYTHING with you Liberal assclowns is political. From the places you shop to the way your scratch your ass...everything is done from the view point of politics and political strategy. You can't wipe your ass without considering the political ramifications of front to back or back to front.

    Like I said...normal Americans don't give a shit and don't obsess over whether the doer was a registered Republican or attended church on a regular basis.

    Only you Liberals do that. And you hate getting called on it too. It's too hard of a reality for you to admit. Especially when you've got a Christopher Dorner scenario where he's written an 11 page manifesto extolling everything and everyone you Liberals hold dear.
    Excuse me while I go puke

    Like I said...normal Americans don't give a shit and don't obsess over whether the doer was a registered Republican or attended church on a regular basis.
    And yet you can't seem to stop pointing your finger...and personally I had never assigned political ideologies to mass shootings until I came to this borad and low and behold it was here that l learned that Nidal Malik Hasan, a radical right wing islamist, was left wing as was ever other shooter...whether they were old enough to have a defined political ideology or not. Go ahead and point your finger bud but like I said shit stinks and you don't get the smell off by trying to sling it on others...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Hey PeterShit, Wade Michael Page was a NAZI. That's Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, or SOCIALIST to you. There's nothing conservative about nazies.
    Except their ideology...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •