Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Do you know the weaknesses of your own ideology? Do you know all the lies that come out? Do you know the history of the Democratic Party? Do you know the history of the Republican party? Or do you just watch MSNBC 24/7 and take what they say as gospel?

Let me give you a hint: If anyone had a real history class instead of some watered down agenda shoving full of lies history class, you wouldn't see one black person as a Democrat. To make the point, Martin Luther King, the God of all black folk, WAS A REPUBLICAN!

The democrats party was built on racism, it continues to live through racism. Look it up, learn, and stop listening to some liberal professor who only teaches what his agenda is ...
    QFT
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Originally Posted by PeterS
    And yet you still haven't said what the flaws in your ideology are.
    I wanted to come back to this and address something that PeterS tried to slip by. This whole "flasws" qustion is him moving the goal posts.

Remember his original accusation was that Conservatism and NAZI-ism were one and the same...fraternal twins of the political realm.

There wasn't any thing mentioned about "flaws" until this mouth brreathing ritalin chewing retard realized he'd has his ass handed to him.

Then suddenly it became about us claiming (though none of us said it) that Conservatism was "pure" and "without flaws"...and a demand that we tell him what the flaws were.

Just wanted to point out the fact that PeterStupid has put the goalposts on rollerskates.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.