Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'd forgotten about that asshole, thanks.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I disagree....

Psychiatrists don't use Thorazine anymore, and they rarely use Haliperidol.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    How soon we forget Timothy McViegh or Eric Rudolph. Of course they were fighting against tyrannical governments and evil baby killers so I guess they don't count....

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    How soon we forget Timothy McViegh or Eric Rudolph. Of course they were fighting against tyrannical governments and evil baby killers so I guess they don't count....

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So right wing murders don't coun't? Why?

You mean the dude that Eric Holder supplied the supplies to so he can carry out the bombing?

Name the last time a right winger was the cause of a mass shooting in this country... I'll wait for you too look it up you stupid douchebag.. i will give you a hint, since you are a prime example of the public communist school system - THE LAST SEVEN WERE ALL DONE BY LIBERALS .... Shove it, retard ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I never said they didn't. I merely pointed out that you're setting up a straw man and lighting it on fire in a weak sauce attempt at moral equivalency.

And you failed.

McVeigh wasn't "right wing". And I didn't see an abortion clinic on the grounds of Olympic Park in Atlanta where Rudolph set a bomb.

Only left wing idiot ideologues like you want to ascribe a political party to a murderer or a bomber or a shooter in order to smear the party you don't agree with.

You rush out and immediately without proof claim a shooter or a bomber is a member of the TEA Party or is upset over Obama care...only to discover said thug is actually one of you. A mindless Libtard. And then suddenly party affiliation doesn't matter.

Normal Americans just see a dirtbag who deserves to be locked up and/or executed and let it go at that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    You mean the dude that Eric Holder supplied the supplies to so he can carry out the bombing?

Name the last time a right winger was the cause of a mass shooting in this country... I'll wait for you too look it up you stupid douchebag.. i will give you a hint, since you are a prime example of the public communist school system - THE LAST SEVEN WERE ALL DONE BY LIBERALS .... Shove it, retard ..
    Wade Michael Page

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I never said they didn't. I merely pointed out that you're setting up a straw man and lighting it on fire in a weak sauce attempt at moral equivalency.

And you failed.

McVeigh wasn't "right wing". And I didn't see an abortion clinic on the grounds of Olympic Park in Atlanta where Rudolph set a bomb.

Only left wing idiot ideologues like you want to ascribe a political party to a murderer or a bomber or a shooter in order to smear the party you don't agree with.

You rush out and immediately without proof claim a shooter or a bomber is a member of the TEA Party or is upset over Obama care...only to discover said thug is actually one of you. A mindless Libtard. And then suddenly party affiliation doesn't matter.

Normal Americans just see a dirtbag who deserves to be locked up and/or executed and let it go at that.
    Sticking your head in the sand doens't make McVeigh or Rudolf left wing. As far as moral equalivancy is conserned I am simply pointing out that shit smells equally whether it is left or right...

Wade Michael Page

And right on cue we discover that the S in PeterS stands for...STUPID.

That guy was a Neo NAZI assclown.

And you're saying he's a typical right wing Conservative?

GFYS with a wire brush.

Stupid like yours should leave scars.