Thread: Marine to 50 Cent Rapper: You're 'Disgracing my uniform'

1. #1 Marine to 50 Cent Rapper: You're 'Disgracing my uniform' 
    50 Cent is drawing a lot of heat from several marines for wearing USMC uniforms without ever serving.

Curtis Jackson finds himself in the midst of a controversial situation as the G-Unit head honcho has been taking a lot of fire from marines for wearing their USMC uniform.

U.S. Marine Cpl Schafer Matthew B was the individual that really set things into motion sharing his feelings about the situation on his Facebook page last week.

“The Reason I Am Writing This Is To Ask You What The F*** You Think You’re Doing Disgracing My Uniform We All D** Well Know You NEVER Served In My Corps What Makes You Think You Have The Right To Put Medals On Your Chest That You Didn’t Earn I Wanna Know Who The F*** You Think You Are And Who Gives You The Right To Impersonate A Marine!?
    Read More>http://reagancoalition.com/articles/...r-uniform.html

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

It's bad enough he donned the uniform with medals, but to wear it in such a fashion as to look like an unmade bed, WTF?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    It's bad enough he donned the uniform with medals, but to wear it in such a fashion as to look like an unmade bed, WTF?
    You are talking about a class of people who think it's appropriate to wear their pants so low that their underwear shows.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    As well as wearing a field grade Naval officer's hat with it. He has no clue what the medals and uniform stand for. He obviously just picked the shiniest stuff that he could find at the surplus store, and to him, it's just meaningless bling.

On the plus side, at least he's not in the running for SECDEF.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Man, he's as clueless as that pic of him.
    May the FORCE be with you!

This idiot can wear a uniform he didn't earn but go into his neighborhood wearing red or blue and see what happens.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy