1. #1 Not only can't he stop a puck... 
    He doesn't know a thing about Star Wars...He is such a Brizastor. He gave Yoda a RED light saber?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...themed-helmet/
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I could see it if the Flyers' color was red, but theirs are orange and black.

But they are the Flyers, and even though it is a mistake to give Yoda a red saber, the Flyers may still qualify as Sith Lords themselves. Their teams in the mid-70s would have for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

But they are the Flyers, and even though it is a mistake to give Yoda a red saber, the Flyers may still qualify as Sith Lords themselves. Their teams in the mid-70s would have for sure.

Which this guys wasn't even born then, so that point in moot. Still doesn't matter, yoda with a RED light saber? My nerd half is freaken out.

You do realize the guy doesn't paint his own mask, right? Also, I call having a GAA of 2.69 having a pretty good year.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Amazing. Nearly 40 years ago and the team still can't live that down...not that they would want to. There was a reason why the Flyers decided to go that route and you can blame the St. Louis Blues and the Plager brothers for that.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You do realize the guy doesn't paint his own mask, right? Also, I call having a GAA of 2.69 having a pretty good year.
    oh dont get me wrong there is more then Briz at fault for this subpar year. The defense is shitty at best. I know he didn't paint the damn thing but I wouldn't wear it the moment i saw the flaw, which would have been about 5 seconds after i took it out the box.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Amazing. Nearly 40 years ago and the team still can't live that down...not that they would want to. There was a reason why the Flyers decided to go that route and you can blame the St. Louis Blues and the Plager brothers for that.

On the up side, I always remember the Flyers because Kate Smith sang God Bless America at many of their games, and that's a good thing for them to be remembered for.

Anything I say about them will never compare to the fact that their legend has been encoded on a Simpsons Halloween episode-the one where they are on the "Jury of the Damned" with John Wilkes Booth, Blackbeard, Lizzie Borden and Richard "I'm not dead yet" Nixon.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!