Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doin 
    Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM
    Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.

CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.

"I think they're confused," Woodward said of the White House's pushback on his reporting.

Earlier today on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Woodward ripped into Obama in what has become an ongoing feud between the veteran Washington Post journalist and the White House. Woodward said Obama was showing a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.

Read More>http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-w...olitics-2013-2

Time to arrange an accident, I wonder if their is a Czar for that?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Perhaps there is, one a few stations above the "Under the Bus" Czar.

Hopefully his talking about the threatening email on CNN is enough to head off any further more serious consequences.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Perhaps there is, one a few stations above the "Under the Bus" Czar.

Hopefully his talking about the threatening email on CNN is enough to head off any further more serious consequences.
    I'm sure what is still going on in his career will quietly slip away.

Any other arrangements will be easier to take care of later, when you control doctors and hospitals you can do the things that are necessary.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Maybe you can just get kpete. She seems to be on the warpath and isn't doing much with her life except posting on the internet from a very nice location.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Maybe you can just get kpete. She seems to be on the warpath and isn't doing much with her life except posting on the internet from a very nice location.
    LOL!!!

Well this is no doubt a "message" being sent to his media dogs. One has dared to nip the master so he must be publicly "slapped" and a "lesson" learned...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Buzzfeed is reporting that the WH offical that yelled at Woodward and made the threat is none other than Gene Sperling.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/gen...g-bob-woodward
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

WMAL EXCLUSIVE: Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat

Bob Woodward isn't the only person who's received threats for airing the Obama administration's dirty laundry. It seems anyone is a potential target of the White House these days - even former senior members of the Clinton administration.

A day after Woodward's claim that a senior White House official had told him he would "regret" writing a column criticizing President Obama's stance on the sequester, Lanny Davis, a longtime close advisor to President Bill Clinton, told WMAL's Mornings on the Mall Thursday he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.

Davis told WMAL that his editor, John Solomon, "received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn't like some of my columns, even though I'm a supporter of Obama. I couldn't imagine why this call was made." Davis says the Obama aide told Solomon, "that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials."

... If it did happen again, Davis believes the administration did it to the wrong person.

"Firstly, you don't threaten anyone. Secondly, you don't threaten Bob Woodward," said Davis. "He's one of the best reporters ever. He's factual. You can disagree with facts that he reports, but he's factual. Don't mess with him about his facts. You can mess with him about the interpretation of his facts, but this is not a reporter you tangle with," he added.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...#ixzz2MD2GdAaK - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu....WWU4LVag.dpuf
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    WMAL EXCLUSIVE: Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat

Bob Woodward isn't the only person who's received threats for airing the Obama administration's dirty laundry. It seems anyone is a potential target of the White House these days - even former senior members of the Clinton administration.

A day after Woodward's claim that a senior White House official had told him he would "regret" writing a column criticizing President Obama's stance on the sequester, Lanny Davis, a longtime close advisor to President Bill Clinton, told WMAL's Mornings on the Mall Thursday he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.

Davis told WMAL that his editor, John Solomon, "received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn't like some of my columns, even though I'm a supporter of Obama. I couldn't imagine why this call was made." Davis says the Obama aide told Solomon, "that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials."

... If it did happen again, Davis believes the administration did it to the wrong person.

"Firstly, you don't threaten anyone. Secondly, you don't threaten Bob Woodward," said Davis. "He's one of the best reporters ever. He's factual. You can disagree with facts that he reports, but he's factual. Don't mess with him about his facts. You can mess with him about the interpretation of his facts, but this is not a reporter you tangle with," he added.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...#ixzz2MD2GdAaK - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu....WWU4LVag.dpuf
    Uh oh, they've broken the Omerta code. I wonder if Woodward is feeling nostalgic for the openness and decency of the Nixon administration?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I believe Woodward was very likely threatened, but that said the man is a horses ass and I don't like him.
    There is good entertainment value when two horses asses bow up against each other, it is a win win with lots of entertainment value.

If you need anymore proof (as if) that the MSM is in the bag for the democrats and Obama this is it. I pity Woodward he is getting eaten alive but on the other hand its great to see the MSM eat their own. I just wonder if this was a Republican prez and Woodard had done this would the reaction be the same? (I know its a rhetorical question)
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly