1. #1 Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat 
    Are we seeing a pattern here?

WASHINGTON -- Bob Woodward isn't the only person who's received threats for airing the Obama administration's dirty laundry. It seems anyone is a potential target of the White House these days - even former senior members of the Clinton administration.

A day after Woodward's claim that a senior White House official had told him he would "regret" writing a column criticizing President Obama's stance on the sequester, Lanny Davis, a longtime close advisor to President Bill Clinton, told WMAL's Mornings on the Mall Thursday he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.

Davis told WMAL that his editor, John Solomon, "received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn't like some of my columns, even though I'm a supporter of Obama. I couldn't imagine why this call was made." Davis says the Obama aide told Solomon, "that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials."
    Whole story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    "I couldn't imagine why this call was made."
    Because Lanny, you RACIST, the Obama is NOT to be questioned!!!

Lanny, Lanny...Obama is a Chicago Thug. Maybe you'll wake up one day.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Now, l could be wrong, but I don't recall Nixon threatening Woodward during Watergate.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This is a pretty big deal I think. Woodward turning on Bam Bam portends quite a change in the greater MSM media climate with regard to this president. Soon it may be MSNBC standing alone in diehard support of the tyrant.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    This is a pretty big deal I think. Woodward turning on Bam Bam portends quite a change in the greater MSM media climate with regard to this president. Soon it may be MSNBC standing alone in diehard support of the tyrant.
    That just means that they will be the only ones not shut down by order of the administration.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Because Lanny, you RACIST, the Obama is NOT to be questioned!!!

Lanny, Lanny...Obama is a Chicago Thug. Maybe you'll wake up one day.
    Lanny is a far left loon who would swallow whatever Obama tells him to.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm not sure which is more incredible...that someone in the vast Barry press corps actually said something disparaging about our lord and savior and daddy or that the president of the United States is threatening journalists because of it.

Are we finally through the looking glass and this failure of a president can actually be called such. It would be nice for a change.
    Be Not Afraid.

Imagine the number of threats from O's bunch if the MSN still actually did investigative reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Imagine the number of threats from O's bunch if the MSN still actually did investigative reporting.
    Considering that they'd never gotten out of Chicago, I doubt that they'd have much to say.
    --Odysseus