Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Missouri bank employee shoots robber to stop heist 
    By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times
    A 34-year-old Missouri man was shot in the face Friday after he tried to rob a bank while wielding a toy gun.

The suspect, Michael Oliva, entered Security Bank in Trimble, Mo., Friday afternoon wearing a black mask and holding a realistic plastic gun replica, the police report states.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

Mr. Olivia pointed the “gun” at a bank employee and demanded she empty her teller drawer. Not knowing the gun was fake, she dropped to the floor and began crawling toward another bank employee shouting for help.
    Read More>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...er-stop-heist/
    A brilliant career as a bank robber likely over, apparently they were able to save face.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times
    A 34-year-old Missouri man was shot in the face Friday after he tried to rob a bank while wielding a toy gun.

The suspect, Michael Oliva, entered Security Bank in Trimble, Mo., Friday afternoon wearing a black mask and holding a realistic plastic gun replica, the police report states.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

Mr. Olivia pointed the “gun” at a bank employee and demanded she empty her teller drawer. Not knowing the gun was fake, she dropped to the floor and began crawling toward another bank employee shouting for help.
    Read More>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...er-stop-heist/
    A brilliant career as a bank robber likely over, apparently they were able to save face.
    So you mean the employee didn't need a semi-automatic weapon to defend herself? And here I thought gun control was going to leave us defenseless. Guess not...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    So you mean the employee didn't need a semi-automatic weapon to defend herself? And here I thought gun control was going to leave us defenseless. Guess not...
    One size does not fit all, I prefer a revolver myself some like shotguns, and some like automatics.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Are you stupid or just an idiot? It didn't matter if the guy had a CC semi-automatic pistol or revolver. He had it and thats what counts.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Are you stupid or just an idiot? It didn't matter if the guy had a CC semi-automatic pistol or revolver. He had it and thats what counts.
    Remember when we thought Wei Wei was the epitome of stupid, this blithering idiot makes him sound like a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Remember when we thought Wei Wei was the epitome of stupid, this blithering idiot makes him sound like a genius.
    Wei Wei and eyelids what a pair! And now this one, hope she hangs around for a while!

How long until they arrest the bank employee for shooting a defenseless bank robber in the face? I bet it happens, I bet it does ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    How long until they arrest the bank employee for shooting a defenseless bank robber in the face? I bet it happens, I bet it does ...
    They already past that stage and said no charges would be filed. It is a shame the guy lived.

I just looked at a map and Trimble is just a wide spot by a highway! Frontier Justice!

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    If it didn't matter, and it didn't, why all the fuss over banning semi-automatics?