Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He sobered up....
    WilliamPitt (53,766 posts)

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (WilliamPitt) on Sat Mar 2, 2013, 10:04 AM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Hey Will, muse on this between drinks

Well, Rick, let me answer you short term and long term. In the short term, the good news is that there’s going to be a forcing mechanism to deal with what is the central ideological argument in Washington right now, and that is: How much government do we have and how do we pay for it?

So when you combine the Bush tax cuts expiring, the sequester in place, the commitment of both myself and my opponent -- at least Governor Romney claims that he wants to reduce the deficit -- but we’re going to be in a position where I believe in the first six months we are going to solve that big piece of business.

It will probably be messy. It won’t be pleasant. But I am absolutely confident that we can get what is the equivalent of the grand bargain that essentially I’ve been offering to the Republicans for a very long time, which is $2.50 worth of cuts for every dollar in spending, and work to reduce the costs of our health care programs.
    Source is the Des Moines Register
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/vie...ster-interview

Rush pointed this out and no lib can deny that Obama was counting on the sequester. Obama either lied to the Register or he lied to the American people in most of his speeches over the last few months.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The only people losing their jobs are the temp employees, and they are all on the chopping block every day if the activity paying them finds something shiny it wants to buy instead of keeping them around anyway.

On top of statutory notice requirements, local bargaining agreements are still in effect that can add 30 or even 60 more days to the process of anyone even getting furloughed one or two days per pay period.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    He sobered up....
    He came here to see if he got mention overnight and realized that he was busted.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    He came here to see if he got mention overnight and realized that he was busted.
    You are so correct, Adam!

Since we all know that they check out our Best/Worst forum ...

We should put SR to work on coming up with a way for us to send out "subliminal" messages to them! ...

Just think of the fun and how many we could "turn" without them being aware of what happened and why!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poor Will, he gets mocked on threads to the point he was to nuke them.

Of course, if he wasn't such a pompous ass, that wouldn't happen.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Poor Will, he gets mocked on threads to the point he was to nuke them.

Of course, if he wasn't such a pompous ass, that wouldn't happen.
    Yeah, and if Stalin wash't such a psychopathic murderous asshole, he'd go down in history as a great leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    He sobered up....
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha breathe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What a maroon. And I wanted to retract what I said about WeeWilly. He is not a lying liar. He is just a stupid shitbag that doesn't have a clue about what is going on. He is probably also a lying liar.
    Be Not Afraid.

4 t 4 (2,231 posts)

33. will he state his name so we can

start something to protest what is going on ? god this is sick, but I don't trust you either anymore. sorry!
    Off with 4t4's head.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    I talk with people in various agencies every day, and the earliest possible date I've heard is April.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken