Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Republicans nees to own the sequestration. It won't hurt anything and it just may help. Any spending cuts will.

But Barry wanted it. He wanted it because it was minuscule and he knows it won't hurt the economy. He wants to scare the shit out of everyone now, nothing will happen, and then when it's budget discussing time again he just goes back on the campaign trail telling all the dopes out there that he gave the Republicans their cuts last time and now they need to raise taxes. Only problem is, that's just going to lead to higher taxes, more spending and we will be nowhere and come 2016 this will all be the Republicans fault thanks to the Barry media telling us that it is. There, I've just given you the next three years, take a break.
    Be Not Afraid.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The Republicans nees to own the sequestration. It won't hurt anything and it just may help.
    I agree and think they should have been deeper

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Yes, the cuts should be as deep as they can get them.. And the layoffs should be a plenty. They can start with congress and the senate...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I had to butcher one of the goats today because of the Sequestration, times is a gettin hard.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Unfortunately Libtards like you A) will never agree to any honest spending cuts and B) will never make the cuts where they truly need to be made.

And you will never admit that your guy not only came up with this idea...but was already telling a reporter in a newspaper interview two weeks prior to the election that he was counting on it being in place as part of his plan to raise revenue.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Obama is getting the best of both worlds. He wanted sequestration to happen and he knew it might be bad. If it was bad then he needed to blame it on the Republicans. According to Rush he tipped his hand in his interview with the Des Moines Register. Here is the excerpt that Rush referred to along with a link to the entire transcript so any lurking libs can't honestly say that Obama's words were taken out of context.

Transcript is here
    I heard this on Rush's show Friday and was completely UNsurprised. This is what Oblahblah did with NDAA: he wanted the power to kill even American citizens at will and Congress got steamrollered it into giving it to him. Poor Carl Levin, a true believing liberal, couldn't persuade the president to have any kind of exception for American citizens. And then Obama blamed Congress. Levin actually came out and told the truth, but the media covered it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I heard this on Rush's show Friday and was completely UNsurprised. This is what Oblahblah did with NDAA: he wanted the power to kill even American citizens at will and Congress got steamrollered it into giving it to him. Poor Carl Levin, a true believing liberal, couldn't persuade the president to have any kind of exception for American citizens. And then Obama blamed Congress. Levin actually came out and told the truth, but the media covered it up.
    Obama should get a placard for his desk the the Oval Office that reads, "The buck never got here"

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Unfortunately Libtards like you A) will never agree to any honest spending cuts and B) will never make the cuts where they truly need to be made.

And you will never admit that your guy not only came up with this idea...but was already telling a reporter in a newspaper interview two weeks prior to the election that he was counting on it being in place as part of his plan to raise revenue.
    I admit Obama came up with it...it's a good idea, not for revenue but as a means to finally reduce goverment. As far as honest spending cuts, if you wanted that then you shouldn't have voted to place the knife in Obama's hands. Not very smart...even for conservatives.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Yes, the cuts should be as deep as they can get them.. And the layoffs should be a plenty. They can start with congress and the senate...
    No, that's the part that should be drowned in a tub....