1. #1 Teachers show solidarity, chant way through board work session 
    by Terry Brlas

Teachers showed up in droves at the Strongsville School Board Work Session in room 104 of the administration building on Feb. 7. The reason for more than 300 teachers to take in the meeting was to show their solidarity and displeasure with contract negotiations.

Teachers carried signs that read “Fair contract now,” “We’re worth it” and “Strong teachers = strong students.” Many wore buttons with the phrase “I don’t want to STRIKE, but I will!”

Teachers showed up early, chanted often and made their voices known at the meeting through the verbalization of such phrases as “settle now,” “fair contract” and “scabs aren’t teachers.” Teachers who were not allowed inside the meeting room due to size constraints chanted, “let us in” for a time. Educators inside the room were respectfully quiet during the proceedings.
    Read More>http://www.thepostnewspapers.com/str...841bd3754.html
    Fire all of these disruptive maggots, close the school and hire real teachers.

one of the comments from the comment section
    Anyone who thinks Strongsville teachers need more money in their already generous contract has only to drive slowly through the teacher's section of the school's parking lots, note the high percentage of late model, high end European and Japanese brands, and then tell the board to say "no thanks".
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It would help if I knew what state Strongsville was in.

No matter, though. As long as teachers insist that they have a 20 year retirement program they will get no support from me. There is nothing about a 20 year teaching career that should call for a 20 year career. Law enforcement, Firefighters, military service, even State Department, if you have been stationed overseas a lot. But Teachers? No. Work until you are 60 -65, or some other calculation, but not 20-and-out.

Fire them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    It would help if I knew what state Strongsville was in.

No matter, though. As long as teachers insist that they have a 20 year retirement program they will get no support from me. There is nothing about a 20 year teaching career that should call for a 20 year career. Law enforcement, Firefighters, military service, even State Department, if you have been stationed overseas a lot. But Teachers? No. Work until you are 60 -65, or some other calculation, but not 20-and-out.

Fire them all.
    I believe it is Ohio, the nerve of these unions right now is a never ending source of amazement to me, these fools are teaching children, they are roll models, God help us!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fire all of these disruptive maggots, close the school and hire real teachers.
    Yep. Fire 'em all and start over.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

There's a difference between a "teacher" (as defined in a contract), and an educator (as defined by performance).......

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA