1. #1 TSA Sealed $50-Million Sequester-Eve Deal to Buy New Uniforms 
    The impending sequester did not prevent the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) from acting in late February to seal a $50-million deal to purchase new uniforms for its agents--uniforms that will be partly manufactured in Mexico.

Soon after this new investment in TSA uniforms, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano warned Americans that the lines are already lengthening at airports due to the sequester.

"We are already seeing the effect on the ports of entry, the big airports for example," Napolitano told Politico on Monday. "Some of them had very long lines this weekend."

"Look people, I don't mean to scare, I mean to inform," Napolitiano said."If you're traveling, get to the airport earlier than you otherwise would. There's only so much we can do with personnel and please don't yell at the customs officers, the TSA officers. They aren't responsible for sequester."
    Read More>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-...y-new-uniforms
    Unfortunately they have had to go with a cheaper designer.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

It's too bad the uniforms have already been designed. There should have been a contest for the public to vote for the uniform they like, or suggest designs.

I just want to see the designs that the average teenager would come up with. When I was in high school, the female orchestra members were asked to design our uniforms. We came up with a shin-length black dress with spaghetti straps, some minor revealed cleavage and a slit on one leg that went up higher than our knees. We were overturned by the parents' committee, who decided on a full-length black skirt and a white blouse. Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's too bad the uniforms have already been designed. There should have been a contest for the public to vote for the uniform they like, or suggest designs.

I just want to see the designs that the average teenager would come up with. When I was in high school, the female orchestra members were asked to design our uniforms. We came up with a shin-length black dress with spaghetti straps, some minor revealed cleavage and a slit on one leg that went up higher than our knees. We were overturned by the parents' committee, who decided on a full-length black skirt and a white blouse. Boring.
    People who make their living groping others should have a uniform that implies the deviant mindset that sets them on us.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!