1. #1 Keith Olbermann Wants To Return To ESPN . . . 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Keith Olbermann has burned a lot of bridges, but seems eager to build one back to ESPN.

The anchor, who is suing his most recent employer, Current TV, has made several overtures to the sports network he left in 1997, the New York Times reports. His efforts included a recent dinner with ESPN president John Skipper.
    Skipper told the newspaper he had dinner with the former “Sportscenter” cohost because he believed Olbermann would be “provocative and witty and fun to have dinner with.” He added that Olbermann “was indeed lots of fun.”
    “Clearly he was looking to see if there was an entry point to come back,” Skipper said.

But he did not come away ready to rehire the notoriously difficult Olbermann, who left MSNBC on bad terms before he joined Current.

“After the dinner, at that point, there was no real appropriate place for Keith to come back, nor did I feel like I was prepared to bring him back,” Skipper told the Times. He explained that it is difficult to rehire talent at ESPN, because “when somebody leaves, somebody else fills their place.”

Olbermann’s charm offensive apparently includes his comment to the Times, in which he lavished Skipper with praise: “I had the privilege to spend some time with John Skipper,” he said. “His vision and charm were readily apparent, and judging by his leadership, his family name was prophetic.”

Via The Wrap:

For those not too keen on what happened in the past with Olberjerk and ESPN

From an older kinda self doc about him.

ESPN hate.

As an employee, Olbermann was his own kind of Worst Person in the World. His sense of superiority and caustic vibe eventually cost him gigs and friends at three networks. How naughty was he? Olbermann was the only former ESPN star not invited back for the sports network’s 25th anniversary (he’s allowed to participate on Patrick’s radio show only because Patrick promised that Olbermann would never set foot on the network’s Bristol, Connecticut, campus).

....He was fired from his first stint at MSNBC after he denounced his own show in a commencement address at his alma mater. Fox hired him to host its major-league baseball Game of the Week and then sent him home with a year left on his contract simply for being a malcontent.

Still, where some saw a brash breath of fresh air, others saw a self-righteous gasbag. And despite the show’s unprecedented success (Olbermann and Patrick were SportsCenter’s most popular duo), Olbermann was a world-class agitator. He began firing off thousand-word memos to management, lobbying on causes from saner hours for lowly production assistants to profit-sharing for ESPN employees who were helping the network generate billions. Along the way, he won a reputation as a miserable jerk. “Of all the people I’ve known inside and outside of the business, he was the unhappiest,” recalls a SportsCenter staffer. “Sometimes, at the end of the night, I’d leave early just so I wouldn’t have to give him a ride home. And it wasn’t out of my way.”

http://nymag.com/news/features/30338/

In a nut shell. ESPN still doesn't like Olberjerk, wants nothing to do with him, and it will be funny watching him try and worm his way back in.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

MSNBC - let in the loons! Why not bring him back, they are trying for new lows weekly!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Obama could hire him as a stand in ambassador.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I think they should let him come back and make him a sideline reporter.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Maybe Beck would give him a job, dress him in a Clown suit...
    May the FORCE be with you!

If Keith is suing Current TV, isn't he actually suing al Jeezera?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If Keith is suing Current TV, isn't he actually suing al Jeezera?
    He could succumb to an accident involving the loss of his head.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg