1. #1 In North Korea, Dennis Rodman fouls out 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a moron...

By John Avlon, CNN Contributor
    updated 3:12 PM EST, Mon March 4, 2013

New York (CNN)
    -- Never fear. While North Korea is a closed communist state, a rogue nuclear power that regularly threatens war and starves its own people in prison camps, Dennis Rodman has just returned from some one-on-one diplomacy with its "dear leader" Kim Jong Un and has good news to report: "I love him. The guy is awesome. He was so honest."

In a rambling interview on ABC News' "This Week," Rodman defended his trip and his budding friendship with Kim, telling George Stephanopoulos: "I don't condone what he does, but as far as a person to person, he's my friend" and then went on to the fetid well of moral equivalence to dismiss the prison camps and reports of mass murder as "just politics."
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 In North Korea, Dennis Rodman fouls out 
    Rodman is a dunce.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

We're talking Dennis Rodman here. Not exactly the president of his local MENSA society.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Dennis Rodman has mental health issues, meaning he's f-ing crazy.

But I like the idea of sending nut jobs to deal with nut jobs. It's kind of like telling young Kim "Keep acting crazy, testing weapons, and threatening the US and our allies in the region and we will send crazy people as envoys until you start acting sane".