Thread: Thief Shot and Killed With AR-15

1. #1 Thief Shot and Killed With AR-15 
    Thief Shot and Killed With AR-15 After Burglarizing Oregon Home — But You Won’t Believe How It Happened
    Mar. 4, 2013 5:15pm Jason Howerton

Police in Polk County, Ore. found a suspected burglar dead inside a stolen truck Sunday morning. They say he burglarized a home twice the night before, stealing several items, including two guns.

In a statement, investigators said 19-year-old Genaro Hernandez Mendoza of West Salem, Ore. was heading to his family’s farm when he broke into a home on Independence Highway and stole several items. He then returned to the farm and hid the stolen items behind a barn.

Police say he then stole a pickup truck and returned to the same home he had already burglarized to steal more items, including a shotgun and an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

Detective John Williams says investigators found a shotgun and the rifle Sunday morning, side by side on the passenger-side floorboard of a stolen farm truck, barrels pointed at the driver.

Williams says it appears that a lever on the shotgun got into the trigger guard of the rifle. When the truck hit a bump in the road, the rifle fired once, striking and killing Mendoza in a freak accident.
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...w-it-happened/
    We needed a feel good happy story.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Wow! I guess guns DO kill people... whodathunkit????
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I wonder what he did to the shotgun, to make it get an AR to do the deed.

Will the police find it a justifiable shooting or man-slaughter? Can the shotgun claim duress?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a RACIST act!!!! Another attack on Brown people!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

19-year-old Genaro Hernandez Mendoza of West Salem, Oregon.....latest nominee for the 2013 Darwin Awards.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf