Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Feds could care less about doing whats right. 
    Senior Member ironhorsedriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Coal Fields of WV
    Posts
    507
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    When the objective is to make government small enough to drown in a tub whether it hurts is irrelivant...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    When the objective is to make government small enough to drown in a tub whether it hurts is irrelivant...
    It needs to be small enough to drown in a lo-flo 1.4 gallon flush Algore toilet
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member ironhorsedriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Coal Fields of WV
    Posts
    507
    Agreed it needs to be smaller. But these cuts should be coming from Foreign Aid, from Egypt, Libya and other countries that hate us. Also, how about cutting these stupid little multi million dollar studies of snail darters, sea slugs, etc. There are probably billions that could be saved on these stupid programs. DHS could not buy their little urban tanks, cancel their little uniform change. Do you realize TSA has a higher uniform allowance than a U.S. Marine? Go figure, huh.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    Agreed it needs to be smaller. But these cuts should be coming from Foreign Aid, from Egypt, Libya and other countries that hate us. Also, how about cutting these stupid little multi million dollar studies of snail darters, sea slugs, etc. There are probably billions that could be saved on these stupid programs. DHS could not buy their little urban tanks, cancel their little uniform change. Do you realize TSA has a higher uniform allowance than a U.S. Marine? Go figure, huh.
    They just bought their new uniforms at a cost of $1,000.00 per employee!! And the fools will try to save money by canceling tours of the WH! Go figure!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,031
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    When the objective is to make government small enough to drown in a tub whether it hurts is irrelivant...
    You make Marx smile...





    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    You make Marx smile...





    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,065
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    And the fools will try to save money by canceling tours of the WH! Go figure!
    Funny you should mention this. Even Kirsten Powers thought this odd as those who give the White House tours are volunteers meaning they work for nothing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, is trying to make it illegal for President Barack Obama to use tax dollars for commuting to golf trips. On Tuesday, he submitted an amendment to the continuing resolution that would prohibit the president from using federal funds to travel to or from a golf course until the White House resumes public tours.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10 Re: Feds could care less about doing whats right. 
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, is trying to make it illegal for President Barack Obama to use tax dollars for commuting to golf trips. On Tuesday, he submitted an amendment to the continuing resolution that would prohibit the president from using federal funds to travel to or from a golf course until the White House resumes public tours.
    The travel is only part of the cost. They need to hit him up for security and all incidental costs.

    Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •