1. #1 Fearless Mom Ignores Gun-Wielding Home Intruder, Retrieves Her Shotgun and Fires Thre 
    A mother in Mandeville, La. woke up in the middle of the night to find an armed home intruder standing in her bedroom doorway. The intruder pointed the gun at the woman, likely expecting her to cower in fear and obey his every command.

That didn’t happen.

The fearless mother instead screamed at the armed criminal, seemingly startling the man and sending him retreating from the bedroom, The Times-Picayune reports. The woman then retrieved her shotgun from her closet.

Shotgun in hand, the mom first went to check on her children to make sure they were safe. Then she went after the man who broke into her home, who has been identified as Joseph Hall Rogers.
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-three-blasts/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

When she got to the doorway, the woman fired three rounds at Rogers as he scrambled to escape with his life. Luckily for the home intruder, all three rounds missed their target

Just Damn! Needs more target practice. Send her some of those midget drones over her house.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    When she got to the doorway, the woman fired three rounds at Rogers as he scrambled to escape with his life. Luckily for the home intruder, all three rounds missed their target

Just Damn! Needs more target practice. Send her some of those midget drones over her house.
    I was hoping for the brain matter and skull fragments splattered on wall ending.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I was hoping for the brain matter and skull fragments splattered on wall ending.
    Just proves that a .45 would have been a better choice. Easier to engage a target in close quarters, more rounds to engage with and easier reloading. Somebody tell Biden.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!