1. #1 Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, 
    Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov’t
    Mar. 5, 2013 3:46am Jason Howerton

A Southeast Missouri man has sued after being told by a license office that it would make digital copies of documents needed for a permit to carry a concealed weapon. The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder held a press conference on Monday and revealed the lawsuit had been filed to fight the action and prevent any violation of Americans’ privacy.

The lawsuit was filed Monday by Stoddard County prosecuting attorney Russ Oliver on behalf of Missouri resident Eric Griffin. Oliver filed the lawsuit as a private attorney.

“I fully support Mr. Oliver in this important legal action in Stoddard County Circuit Court,” Kinder said in a press release. “The case has issues of statewide importance implicating serious privacy concerns for law-abiding citizens. These folks have followed the letter of the law and have been approved for concealed carry by the proper authorities. They must not be required to share that information with any third parties or the federal government.”

The issue was brought to light after Griffin, the Missourian on whose behalf Oliver filed the lawsuit, went to his local Department of Motor Vehicles fee office after passing the application process for a concealed carry gun permit. Oliver says Griffin refused to let DMV employees scan and store some of his documentation — so he was denied his permit.
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...wsuit-alleges/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Stuff like this is disturbing.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    I don't get it. While I am certain that the Progressives are misguided and malevolent, I don't honestly believe that the objective is to enslave the American people once they are disarmed. I think most of these assholes are simply like my little sister: otherwise intelligent people who stupidly believe that "something must be done!"

But the gun grabber bureaucracy seems to press onward.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't get it. While I am certain that the Progressives are misguided and malevolent, I don't honestly believe that the objective is to enslave the American people once they are disarmed. I think most of these assholes are simply like my little sister: otherwise intelligent people who stupidly believe that "something must be done!"

But the gun grabber bureaucracy seems to press onward.
    You are getting it, absolute power corrupts absolutely when any single group has the control the progressives have now you have trouble.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg