Thread: Amid angry threats, U.N. to vote on new North Korea sanctions

1. #1 Amid angry threats, U.N. to vote on new North Korea sanctions 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Honestly, what is it with these retards???

By Jethro Mullen, CNN
    updated 7:28 AM EST, Thu March 7, 2013

(CNN) -- With the U.N. Security Council set to vote on a resolution to strengthen sanctions on North Korea, Pyongyang unleashed its latest bout of fiery rhetoric, this time threatening its enemies with the possibility of a "preemptive nuclear attack."

Despite the strong language, analysts have said North Korea is still years away from having the technology to mount a nuclear warhead on a missile and aim it accurately at a target.

The bellicose statement, carried by the North's state-run Korean Central News Agency, comes during a week of high tension on the Korean Peninsula as military drills are taking place on either side of the heavily armed border that divides the two Koreas.

The combination of looming sanctions and joint military exercises by the United States and South Korea has worked the isolated regime in Pyongyang into a frenzy of bombastic threats.

On Tuesday, the North said it planned to scrap the armistice that stopped the Korean War in 1953 and warned it could carry out strikes against the United States and South Korea.

Maybe John Fing Kerry could go over there and explain some things???? Naw, that would require leadership.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I wonder if North Korea is even aware that they are wading through some pretty dangerous waters with the comments they are making.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Honestly, what is it with these retards???

Maybe John Fing Kerry could go over there and explain some things???? Naw, that would require leadership.
    He should consult with the new Undersecretary of State for North Korean Outreach, Dennis Rodman.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I wonder if North Korea is even aware that they are wading through some pretty dangerous waters with the comments they are making.
    Yeah, they might get Obama and Kerry mad at them. Can you imagine the adjectives that they have been holding back that they will now deploy?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!