Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1 #$%@ McCain and Lindsey 
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    God when someone is fighting for the American people (Rand) these two turn coats are stabbing him in the back. The Republican party is dead to me unless they purge people like McCain from its ranks.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    God when someone is fighting for the American people (Rand) these two turn coats are stabbing him in the back. The Republican party is dead to me unless they purge people like McCain from its ranks.
    They still think Romney lost because he was too conservative, the Republican leadership think a move to the left is what America wants and that it will save the republican party. We are fucked this will take away any choice with two leftist party's they will lose support because any moron knows if you are a leftist the democrats are your best choice.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They still think Romney lost because he was too conservative, the Republican leadership think a move to the left is what America wants and that it will save the republican party. We are fucked this will take away any choice with two leftist party's they will lose support because any moron knows if you are a leftist the democrats are your best choice.
    I am so despondent over the future of this country I don't know what to do lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,432
    I think that McCain and Graham don't have a clue about "having a brothers back." Instead of undercutting Rand Paul they should be been there with him.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that McCain and Graham don't have a clue about "having a brothers back." Instead of undercutting Rand Paul they should be been there with him.
    They think if they sell Rand out they will get a say on what obama does lol poor fools.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that McCain and Graham don't have a clue about "having a brothers back." Instead of undercutting Rand Paul they should be been there with him.
    What!? Miss dinner wit da prez....???? No way!!!!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am so despondent over the future of this country I don't know what to do lol
    So am I, I just think myself in a circle, I have a complete feeling of hopelessness for the countries future and wonder why I continue to even discuss it. I sometimes wonder if the logical thing to do would be to just block it out and ignore politics completely as to not destroy the happiness in the last part of my life.
    I don't think it can be ignored though, the bastards will come after us before it's over.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    So am I, I just think myself in a circle, I have a complete feeling of hopelessness for the countries future and wonder why I continue to even discuss it. I sometimes wonder if the logical thing to do would be to just block it out and ignore politics completely as to not destroy the happiness in the last part of my life.
    I don't think it can be ignored though, the bastards will come after us before it's over.
    The only thing that keeps me going is that they want us to ignore them
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Those two idiots make me glad that I am not a Republican ...

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The only thing that keeps me going is that they want us to ignore them
    Good point. We need to purge the party of people like McCain and Lindsey Graham. I'm glad that there are younger people coming up like Rubio and Rand Paul and Cruz who aren't total patsies like McCain and Graham, who are definitely the Old Guard.

    McCain had his turn and wish he'd just shut up. He blew his turn at the election and doesn't need to keep ruining things.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •