Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 #$%@ McCain and Lindsey 
    God when someone is fighting for the American people (Rand) these two turn coats are stabbing him in the back. The Republican party is dead to me unless they purge people like McCain from its ranks.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    God when someone is fighting for the American people (Rand) these two turn coats are stabbing him in the back. The Republican party is dead to me unless they purge people like McCain from its ranks.
    They still think Romney lost because he was too conservative, the Republican leadership think a move to the left is what America wants and that it will save the republican party. We are fucked this will take away any choice with two leftist party's they will lose support because any moron knows if you are a leftist the democrats are your best choice.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They still think Romney lost because he was too conservative, the Republican leadership think a move to the left is what America wants and that it will save the republican party. We are fucked this will take away any choice with two leftist party's they will lose support because any moron knows if you are a leftist the democrats are your best choice.
    I am so despondent over the future of this country I don't know what to do lol

I think that McCain and Graham don't have a clue about "having a brothers back." Instead of undercutting Rand Paul they should be been there with him.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that McCain and Graham don't have a clue about "having a brothers back." Instead of undercutting Rand Paul they should be been there with him.
    They think if they sell Rand out they will get a say on what obama does lol poor fools.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What!? Miss dinner wit da prez....???? No way!!!!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I am so despondent over the future of this country I don't know what to do lol
    So am I, I just think myself in a circle, I have a complete feeling of hopelessness for the countries future and wonder why I continue to even discuss it. I sometimes wonder if the logical thing to do would be to just block it out and ignore politics completely as to not destroy the happiness in the last part of my life.
    I don't think it can be ignored though, the bastards will come after us before it's over.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    So am I, I just think myself in a circle, I have a complete feeling of hopelessness for the countries future and wonder why I continue to even discuss it. I sometimes wonder if the logical thing to do would be to just block it out and ignore politics completely as to not destroy the happiness in the last part of my life.
    I don't think it can be ignored though, the bastards will come after us before it's over.
    The only thing that keeps me going is that they want us to ignore them

Those two idiots make me glad that I am not a Republican ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

The only thing that keeps me going is that they want us to ignore them
    Good point. We need to purge the party of people like McCain and Lindsey Graham. I'm glad that there are younger people coming up like Rubio and Rand Paul and Cruz who aren't total patsies like McCain and Graham, who are definitely the Old Guard.

McCain had his turn and wish he'd just shut up. He blew his turn at the election and doesn't need to keep ruining things.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"