Thread: Justin Bieber 'woozy' at London concert, checked at hospital

1. #1 Justin Bieber 'woozy' at London concert, checked at hospital 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awwwww...the poor Beebs.

From Denise Quan, CNN
    updated 6:42 AM EST, Fri March 8, 2013

(CNN) -- Pop singer Justin Bieber was checked at a London hospital Thursday night after feeling ill during a concert at the O2 Arena, his representative said.

Bieber felt woozy toward the end of the concert and paused the show to receive "oxygen and treatment backstage," according to the rep.

During the show, the pop star's manager Scooter Braun told the crowd that Bieber was "backstage with the EMTs and the doctor" after getting "very light of breath," in a
    statement posted on YouTube

What do you wanna bet the Beebs will be checking into a Booze&Drug Rehab place???
    May the FORCE be with you!

He is going through Biuberty.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I'm sure my fifth grade niece and her little friends are all worked up about this.

I keep telling her that Justin will never be as cute as Donny Osmond. I told her due to the combined miracles of plastic surgery, good genetics, and a lifetime of abstaining from alcohol, drugs, tobacco and caffeine has allowed for Donny Osmond to still look better than the Bieber, even in his 50s!

Smartass child told me back that I only prefer Donny because it's not a felony for me to date him.