Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Here's what I would have said to Hugo Chavez, had I seen him at the last 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These morons continue to idolize a POS scumbag...

Sat Mar 9, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Ken Burch

Here's what I would have said to Hugo Chavez, had I seen him at the last

(this is the last thing I'll post of this nature, because the man is now dead and gone).

Thank you, President Chavez.

You were not a living saint, but who is?

(besides which, most saints, when they were alive, were bloody annoying to everyone who knew them).

You made some choices I might not have made...but I wasn't running a country under siege and under external attack, so there's limits to what I can or should say about that...legitimate limits.

You gave a voice(the community councils and the democracy-from-below structure of your great party)to those who had had no voice...and that is the reason you were denouced by so many of those who call themselves not only conservatives and centrists but also so many who call themselves "liberals".

You used the wealth generated by the resources of your country, not to buy mansions, expensive cars, expensive food, expensive wines, expensive sexual partners and everything else that could be turned into something to be sold for top dollar(as those who denounced and still denounce you think all wealth SHOULD rightfully be used, by the lucky few), but to provide for the people of your country food, shelter, clothing, education for all, dignity for the living, care for the sick and a gentle passage out of this world for those whose time had come. For this, the groups I listed in the last sentence of the previous paragraph will NEVER forgive you-they will do all they can to destroy what you built, because what you built was a foundation of the truth...the truth that those with great quantities of money(gathered by whatever means)are not the ONLY people who deserve to live.

You made it possible for the Rainbow majority of people, in your country and in many others, to begin saving themselves from the misery of their own conditions and to hold once again in their souls the vision of a world far different and far better than the one most of us are trapped in now...and that is an even greater reason why you will die reviled in most of the great centers of wealth, media, and political and military power-because, where they live by destroying dreams of anything other than accumulating possessions, you showed that the many could live for the dream of a life where all TRULY live, not just survive.

For all of that, for your courage, for your strength in times of personal pain, for your insistence on carrying on when under attack from those who would destroy you and your country, thanks. Your body will soon be at rest, but you will live on.

You will live on in the hearts, the minds, the joy, the rage, the strength, and the will of the poorest, hungriest, most beautiful children of the Earth...the children your enemies want to kill in their youth, emotionally if not physically...the children who will, if given the chance, if not crushed by the hatred and fears of the worst of their elders, make the world we need...the children on whose future life depends.

Thank you for showing those children the path they will now take-the path to a world where they can live, not just struggle to live until they die

Hasta La Victoria Siempre. Be at peace.

DUmmies, this "Hero" would have laughed in your faces. And then ordered you all shot. Good job you collection of Useful Idiots.
    Especially you Kenny.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Oh my!

Thank you for showing those children the path they will now take-the path to a world where they can live, not just struggle to live until they die
    Not just struggle to live, you say?

Just think how much less of a struggle they would have had to go through without their wonderful leader not filling his own pockets with that 2 billion dollars or so that he ended up with in the end.

Dream on Kenny, you absolute fool! There is no hope for those that are too blind to see!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

3. #3 Re: Here's what I would have said to Hugo Chavez, had I seen him at the last 
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Oh my!

Not just struggle to live, you say?

Just think how much less of a struggle they would have had to go through without their wonderful leader not filling his own pockets with that 2 billion dollars or so that he ended up with in the end.

Dream on Kenny, you absolute fool! There is no hope for those that are too blind to see!
    These clowns love their tyrants. Look at their worship for a bigoted thug like Che Guevara. The more brutal the monster, the more the lefties adore him.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    These clowns love their tyrants. Look at their worship for a bigoted thug like Che Guevara. The more brutal the monster, the more the lefties adore him.

Sent from my android.
    No its not the brutality they love per se, its how much those monsters oppose the United States. They hate someone like the Shah of Iran (who at least was dragging that ignorant country into the 20th century) because he was PRO US but his successor who was just as brutal is loved by the left because he hated the US. I love how they just skim over the rough parts of lefty leaders.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

5. #5 Re: Here's what I would have said to Hugo Chavez, had I seen him at the last 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No its not the brutality they love per se, its how much those monsters oppose the United States. They hate someone like the Shah of Iran (who at least was dragging that ignorant country into the 20th century) because he was PRO US but his successor who was just as brutal is loved by the left because he hated the US. I love how they just skim over the rough parts of lefty leaders.
    You're right. It's a combination of hate for the US and love of power. The Shah was nowhere near as brutal as Khomeini, and the left would have cheerfully embraced the ayatollahs if the hostage crisis hadn't rendered them toxic. Look at how many Proglodytes tried to turn public opinion towards the Iraqi insurgency. The hatred of their neighbors is the driver of leftist thought.

Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    You used the wealth generated by the resources of your country, not to buy mansions, expensive cars, expensive food, expensive wines, expensive sexual partners and everything else that could be turned into something to be sold for top dollar

What a joke! They are deluded beyond comprehension

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-wealth.html

Yeah his personal fortune of @ $BILLION came from his salary?! The Stupid is strong with this guy.
    Last edited by Constitutionally Speaking; 03-15-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

7. #7 I would've said: 
    See ya!(And I wouldn't wanna be ya!)
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Fore DUers, Hugo Landwas their dream come true.

They censored every voice but their own, they stole property on a whim, the poor got poorer and they blamed someone else, and the guys at the top got billions.

Sounds like a Moonbat's wet dream.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    These morons continue to idolize a POS scumbag...

DUmmies, this "Hero" would have laughed in your faces. And then ordered you all shot. Good job you collection of Useful Idiots.
    Especially you Kenny.

He would have only ordered the physically weak shot. The rest would have been interred in a work camp until they died of starvation and/or exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He would have only ordered the physically weak shot. The rest would have been interred in a work camp until they died of starvation and/or exhaustion.
    We're talking DU here. Not too many physically strong folks there, and extremely few mentally strong ones.
    --Odysseus