eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Fire Walk With Me

The 1st Annual Unfuck the World Day

Saturday, June 8, 2013

12:05am until 11:55pm

The World

Unfuck The World Day is going to be a day-long party with music by bands, streamed LIVE from across the globe, dedicated to the people who are awakening, ready to take ACTION!

http://www.facebook.com/events/406135679422915/
    Oh Yeah!!!! It's da next OWS!!! I actually feel sorry for FWWM. Poor kid goes chasing windmills yet again.
    May the FORCE be with you!

UNFUCK THE WORLD DAY 2013 is going to be a day-long event with concerts, inspirational speeches, and people promoting their ideas, projects and products geared to make this world a better place....dedicated to the people who are awakening, ready to take ACTION!
    Where has this person (these people) been their entire lives? Does she think she just invented volunteering or charity work?

Hey Skankasaurus...Walk into any Catholic Church (or other Chrisitian or Jewish house of worship) or hospital or hospice or community center or youth center and ask them if they would be interested in a volunteer. They've only been doing charity work for thousands of years. Where have you been? What the heck has taken you so long to "AWAKEN and TAKE ACTION". Or, if you loathe religion, the religious and all the good work they do...walk into a public school and ask them if they could use a mentor or a tutor. Go to a senior center and ask if they need help. Or an animal shelter. Take your drug-addled self and go to an NA meeting or a detox clinic and see what addiction does to a person and how it destoys their life, their family, their job and their kids.

What it is with dopes like this that think their great idea is anything new? Guess what hippie, your rooftop garden in the middle of Manhattan is not going to feed the world. Do better.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Oh Yeah!!!! It's da next OWS!!! I actually feel sorry for FWWM. Poor kid goes chasing windmills yet again.

It's the next "Big Thing". UFTW said so, right on DU!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.