Hybrid View

1. #1 Rally Held At Roseville Galleria To Support Gay Couple Kicked Out For Showing Affecti 
    OSEVILLE (CBS13) – There was a strong show of support at Roseville Galleria on Saturday for a gay couple asked to leave the mall recently because they had been holding hands and kissing.

Hundreds of gay rights activists showed up for the peaceful protest that started with a kiss, but is now gaining national attention.

“We have every right, just as everyone else does, to feel comfortable in our own skin, loving our partners,” said Robert Woodward, who attended the event titled “Love is Love.”

Love is love was the theme for a gathering that started off as a protest.

Shara Murphy, executive director of the Sacramento LGBT Community Center said the goal of the event was “to understand why the community was hurt by their response.”

The LGBT community is now helping the mall move forward after a security guard asked a gay couple to leave for being affectionate

Murphy says she also hopes he mall will “have more training for their employees, to be a better ally in the community.”
    Read More>http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...ing-affection/
    They might have a better chance at true acceptance if they were less in your face.
    It doesn't stop here, ask San Fransisco where they have trouble with the fudge packers wanting to run around in public naked, even go into restaurants that way.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

2. #2 Rally Held At Roseville Galleria To Support Gay Couple Kicked Out For Showing A 
    Just out of curiosity, how is a gay couple holding hands and kissing while at a mall "in your face"?
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how is a gay couple holding hands and kissing while at a mall "in your face"?

It's not to me. I'm surprised that this happened in Sacramento, though.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's not to me. I'm surprised that this happened in Sacramento, though.
    I'm not. Sacramento is an odd little place.