Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 ABC’s ‘The View’ Reportedly Firing Show’s Lone Conservative Over ‘Extreme’, ‘Right-Wi 
    Mar. 8, 2013 4:56pm Jason Howerton
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience, according to a report in Us Weekly.

The magazine, citing unnamed sources, reported Friday that Hasselbeck will be leaving the show along with Joy Behar, an outspoken far-left liberal who quit the show by choice.

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing,” a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. “People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed.”

TV Newser later reported similar developments. The site referenced two separate sources that confirmed the conservative co-host was leaving “The View.” A spokesman for the ABC show told TV Newser that Hasselbeck has a “long-term contract.”

“If Hasselbeck’s conservatism is a problem with audiences, it would appear to be a relatively new one; she has been on the show for nearly ten years with no apparent fuss,” the Huffington Post notes.

Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ht-wing-views/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience, according to a report in Us Weekly.

The magazine, citing unnamed sources, reported Friday that Hasselbeck will be leaving the show along with Joy Behar, an outspoken far-left liberal who quit the show by choice.

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing,” a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. “People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed.”

TV Newser later reported similar developments. The site referenced two separate sources that confirmed the conservative co-host was leaving “The View.” A spokesman for the ABC show told TV Newser that Hasselbeck has a “long-term contract.”

“If Hasselbeck’s conservatism is a problem with audiences, it would appear to be a relatively new one; she has been on the show for nearly ten years with no apparent fuss,” the Huffington Post notes.

Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ht-wing-views/
    Well, obviously the presence of a single conservative voice was too much for the View. They have to maintain their objectivity, which means unadulterated, unanswered leftism.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience
    [/url]
    The View's audience:

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No conservative should ever waste valuable time watching this show, appearing on this show or whenever there is a choice supporting a sponsor of this show.
    I personally feel this way about their entire network, if they only chose to focus on 47% of this country than so be it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

5. #5 I would agree... 
    No conservative should ever waste valuable time watching this show, appearing on this show or whenever there is a choice supporting a sponsor of this show.
    I personally feel this way about their entire network, if they only chose to focus on 47% of this country than so be it.

I once tried to listen to Air America on my lunch break. It was a lot worse than this show. These people are so far removed from any logical thought process that it really hurts your mind to attempt to understand them.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim54 View Post
    I once tried to listen to Air America on my lunch break. It was a lot worse than this show. These people are so far removed from any logical thought process that it really hurts your mind to attempt to understand them.
    Remember the real Air America? Someone in San Diego did. The local station that used to carry Air America was called KLSD and their motto was "Feed your head." Someone did their homework, or was having a private little joke.

I don't think she should really worry about it... The largest majority of the View's demographics are welfare bums who refuse to get off their ass and get a job.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Power CUer
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I don't know anyone who watches The View. Everyone I know is at work at 11:00, except my mom, and she doesn't watch it.

A couple of days ago, I swear I saw something that said that Joy Behar was the one who was out at The View. Interesting that now it's Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim54 View Post
    You should listen to Sirius Left. I'm still recovering from the concussion I received from the multitude of face palms I gave myself in only 15 minutes of listening to that idiocy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.