Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat 
    Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat
    March 11, 2013
    By Elizabeth Harrington

(CNSNews.com) – The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $1.5 million to study biological and social factors for why “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese and why gay males are not, calling it an issue of “high public-health significance."

Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Mass., has received two grants administered by NIH’s Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) to study the relationship between sexual orientation and obesity.

“Obesity is one of the most critical public health issues affecting the U.S. today,” the description of the grant reads. “Racial and socioeconomic disparities in the determinants, distribution, and consequences of obesity are receiving increasing attention.”

“[H]owever, one area that is only beginning to be recognized is the striking interplay of gender and sexual orientation in obesity disparities,” it states. “It is now well-established that women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic, with it continues.
    Read More>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds...sbians-are-fat

They eat too much.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

This is an easy one .... The reason why lesbians are fat is because that is they were to begin with. Most fat women are lesbians because they can't find a man who wants to be seen with a beached well ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    This is an easy one .... The reason why lesbians are fat is because that is they were to begin with. Most fat women are lesbians because they can't find a man who wants to be seen with a beached well ...

It's all in how you word it.

I would say, as a liberal, that the main reason lesbians are fat is because they don't feel the need to impress men, so why bother dieting?

I would have answered that question for them for 1/2 the price.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Lotta calories in carpet apparently.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Lotta calories in carpet apparently.
    Dust mites.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

7. #7 Re: Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat 
    Men and women approach mating differently. Men are visually stimulated, while women tend to seek emotional compatibility. Gay men have to be in shape to attract other visually stimulated men, while women don't have to be as fit to attract other women who are not seeking eye candy. Now that I've cleared that up, where's my check?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Men and women approach mating differently. Men are visually stimulated, while women tend to seek emotional compatibility. Gay men have to be in shape to attract other visually stimulated men, while women don't have to be as fit to attract other women who are not seeking eye candy. Now that I've cleared that up, where's my check?

Sent from my android.
    I don't know, I still don't see how some woman would want to hop in the sack with a big greasy cottage cheese thighed bull dyke.

Sent from my android.
    Seriously, ew...

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Men and women approach mating differently. Men are visually stimulated, while women tend to seek emotional compatibility. >snip< Now that I've cleared that up, where's my check?

Sent from my android.
    Well, along with the emotional stuff ... a nice pair of firm buns wouldn't exactly hurt either!
    American By Choice ~ 1980