1. #1 Bill would ban lead ammunition in California 
    By TRACIE CONE | Associated Press – 14 hrs ago

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Environmentalists are pushing legislation to ban lead ammunition in California to prevent toxins from poisoning scavengers that eat animal remains left by hunters.
    Read more>http://news.yahoo.com/bill-ban-lead-...080553784.html

You will soon see a push nationally to ban lead completely from most products in a back door attempt to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights, they are pushing hard at the white house for car manufacturers and airplane manufacturers to switch over to lithium batteries exclusively.
    Many of your tax dollars are being given to lithium battery developers and manufacturers for development.
    unfortunate lithium batteries are one of the leading causes of fires in the country, a recent noteworthy example was the Boeing jet that was grounded.
    The government doesn't give a fuck about the environmental impact of lead or the efficiency of lithium batteries, they just want to outlaw lead so we can't have inexpensive ammunition.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I expect that lead will become the new asbestos, with government in control of health care they ill also be in control of health 'facts' and statistics.
    You will soon see studies and connections to diseases from lead exposure that we never knew existed, an underground epidemic of huge proportions.
    An EPA ruling against lead will release the trial lawyers and lawsuits against ammunition makers, asbestos all over again.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

3. #3 Re: Bill would ban lead ammunition in California 
    A number of states have banned lead in shotgun shells. Unfortunately, most of the alternative metals are either too light or too expensive to be effective substitutes. The grabbers know this, but they will happily use faux environmental concerns to impose their will.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!