Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rumor Check: Ex-FBI Agent Claims Obama’s CIA Nominee Is Really a Secret Muslim 
    Feb. 11, 2013 6:52pm Mytheos Holt
    Did President Obama nominate an Islamic convert with a decades old connection to the most anti-American variant of that religion to a post no less potent than the director of the CIA?

That is the hot charge against John Brennan that gained rapid viral traction over the weekend because of comments made by an ex-FBI agent known for his efforts to expose radical Islamists.

John Guandolo first made the accusation during a recent radio interview. Today he repeated the charge during an interview with TheBlaze in which we pressed him to provide details that might substantiate his case.

There is a lot to sort through here, and as is often the case when viral charges start to spread, readers would be wise to keep an eye out for as many hard facts as possible.

Let’s start with the radio interview that triggered the current viral wave. Guandolo made a third party accusation during a Friday interview with the famously anti-Muslim talk show host Tom Trento. The entire interview can be viewed below
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ted-by-saudis/

Another rumor I hadn't heard, it would look as though much has already been scrubbed from YouTube, we can't be letting people decide by themselves.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    This rumor's been around for months. Surprised you have missed it. Considering the source and the ways he has publicized it, I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over it.

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/10/john...slam_activist/
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Hmm, Rino mocking it using Salon as proof, could be true then.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

ABC posing as a non MSM reporter ...

Linda, will you please tell us for whom you voted in this last election, and state your reasons why?

Or did you simply stay home and not vote at all ... thereby helping to get Obama re-elected?
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post

Linda, will you please tell us for whom you voted in this last election, and state your reasons why?

Or did you simply stay home and not vote at all ... thereby helping to get Obama re-elected?
    It's an egg ma!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It's an egg ma!
    Ha! Ha!

It is indeed an enigma Rock, but hope springs eternal ... she just might come in to answer it one way or another.

Let's wait and see!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    Hmm, Rino mocking it using Salon as proof, could be true then.
    World Nuts Daily covered it as well, if that's more to your taste.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    World Nuts Daily covered it as well, if that's more to your taste.
    Salon was fantastic, do you have anything from Mother Jones as well?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post

Why do you need to know? I'm not the one who put Obama over the top. The absolute truth is that my finger aimed for the Romney button, and I scrunched my eyes shut as I hit it, so I wouldn't have to look. Then the machine said I had voted. I didn't vote for Obama the first time based on his lack of experience more than anything else, and I didn't vote for him the second time (I'm pretty sure....) because I didn't approve of some of his policies. But if you want me to say I was crazy, madly, deeply, passionate for a Mitt victory, I can't do that.

Oh, and if YOU want to tell me who YOU voted for, and STATE YOUR REASONS WHY..... Well, I don't give a shit. :)

Power CUer
    Salon was fantastic, do you have anything from Mother Jones as well?
    I didn't spend a lot of time looking. It's rumor mill stuff, and I don't give much attention to things like that. I see no basis for thinking it's true.