Thread: A new Pope...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

So, that's my take on the Bible and homosexuality.
    And again you're wrong.

That and the feeling I can't shake off that it's wrong to deprive gays of what others have.
    There you go again...treating the Bible like the drive through menu at McDonalds.

What Constitutional rights are gays being denied?

First thing's first. Tx is full of if here. I'm not pro-choice and haven't been for a while.
    How convienient that you suddenly make this declaration now. When nothing in a couple years of postings here says that you suddenly changed your mind.

Again..I'm tossing the bullshit flag.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What insults?
    And here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor. Scrunt, libtard? lol.

Probably not...but I'm not perfect...no man is.
    There's a difference between not being perfect and making a bad art out of being a jerk.

No jsut when you say something stupid. Which is pretty much every time you post.
    But when I say something "good" you don't notice that. For instance, you say you don't see where I've made any posts suggesting I'm not pro-choice. I've BEEN making them. It's one thing if you don't want to comment, but then to come back and keep lying that I'm pro-choice is an issue. Oh, and you wanted to know which commandment you break. Lying. False witness against your neighbor. There you go.

You're the only one carrying a chip over any of that. Which is obvious because you keep bringing it up...repeatedly.
    Bullcrap. I had forgotten about it when you brought it up at conservative cave in public (I didn't want my PMs revealed. Oh, and you're the one who breaks rules on a message board, so you should be banned, not me. Don't worry, I wouldn't push for that). When we met up at CU, you ONCE AGAIN brought up what I said to you in PMs years ago in public. I didn't bring it up in public. You did. Don't say you aren't holding a grudge when you are.

And you better back up 3 years on when my problems started with you. 2005 when I joined and saw they let a mouth breathing Libtard like you post here...I had a problem with you and your idiocy.
    That was the time period when I was pro-choice, agnostic, etc. You did treat me better back then. We had some run ins, but it wasn't every thread we're in like it is now.

And yet you can't let go of things that happened 5-6 years ago. You rail agaisnt EVER replying to any post I make...yet here you are. Longwinded and babbling over..well...stuff you can't seem to get over.
    Perhaps you could tell me what I can get out of ignoring your lies and libel against me. If I can't at least get your silence (as in you never responding to or about my posts), then I really have no good reason to ignore you. You just want me to ignore you, so you can libel freely.

You think WAY to highly of yourself...if it make you somehow feel better about yourself and boosts your self esteem to think I obsess and rage 24/7/365 over every word you type...*shrugs* whatever makes you happy.
    Perhaps you should ACT like you don't rage over me all the time. Seeing is believing.

Fact of the matter is you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and my life would go on without pause.
    I'm pretty certain that you'd pause and smile. You might even thank God I was gone. lol.

Since when? I'm calling bullshit on that one.
    I can't help what you believe vs don't believe.

Multi-quote is cool.

There you go projecting again. You do nothing BUT post opinions on here and treat them as fact. You're a liberal...that's all you've got.

And you're reaction to the facts are long winded diatribes like what you just posted.

What you know about religion could fill a thimble. And it's all based in Liberal dogma and propaganda.

And this bears out everytime you say something stupid about religion or the Bible and get pwn3d by someone who actually KNOWS about the scriptures.
    Remember the teacher in Charlie Brown? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yeah...sure.
    Blah, blah.

You have this fixiation on rage. Are you giving us a glimpse into your own self via projection? Am I about to get another PM saying I need professional help for my "rage"?

Bridget you don't elicit rage or anger in me...you cause me feelings of pity towards you and your twisted view of the world. And more times than not...a bit of laughter at the innane things you say.
    And there you go revealing my PMs again and making my point. Truth is I had let that go before you started revealing them years ago on CC. You're the one who won't let it go.

I'm not sure if a psychiatrist could help you. I'm thinking you need an old fashioned whippon (like what they used to do in historical towns, so you don't get certain gross ideas in your head again). You need somebody who speaks your language. lol.

And again you're wrong.

There you go again...treating the Bible like the drive through menu at McDonalds.

What Constitutional rights are gays being denied?
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I didn't say constitutional rights (which btw, are being argued in court right now). I said the same rights heterosexual couples are given. Perhaps if heterosexual couples weren't given special privileges when they got married, there wouldn't be an argument right now.

How convienient that you suddenly make this declaration now. When nothing in a couple years of postings here says that you suddenly changed your mind.

Again..I'm tossing the bullshit flag.
    I have been posting it. You've been conveniently ignoring it, so blah, blah, blah, blah.

And here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor. Scrunt, libtard? lol.

There's a difference between not being perfect and making a bad art out of being a jerk.

But when I say something "good" you don't notice that. For instance, you say you don't see where I've made any posts suggesting I'm not pro-choice. I've BEEN making them. It's one thing if you don't want to comment, but then to come back and keep lying that I'm pro-choice is an issue. Oh, and you wanted to know which commandment you break. Lying. False witness against your neighbor. There you go.

Bullcrap. I had forgotten about it when you brought it up at conservative cave in public (I didn't want my PMs revealed. Oh, and you're the one who breaks rules on a message board, so you should be banned, not me. Don't worry, I wouldn't push for that). When we met up at CU, you ONCE AGAIN brought up what I said to you in PMs years ago in public. I didn't bring it up in public. You did. Don't say you aren't holding a grudge when you are.

That was the time period when I was pro-choice, agnostic, etc. You did treat me better back then. We had some run ins, but it wasn't every thread we're in like it is now.

Perhaps you could tell me what I can get out of ignoring your lies and libel against me. If I can't at least get your silence (as in you never responding to or about my posts), then I really have no good reason to ignore you. You just want me to ignore you, so you can libel freely.

Perhaps you should ACT like you don't rage over me all the time. Seeing is believing.

I'm pretty certain that you'd pause and smile. You might even thank God I was gone. lol.

I can't help what you believe vs don't believe.

Multi-quote is cool.

Remember the teacher in Charlie Brown? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Blah, blah.

And there you go revealing my PMs again and making my point. Truth is I had let that go before you started revealing them years ago on CC. You're the one who won't let it go.

I'm not sure if a psychiatrist could help you. I'm thinking you need an old fashioned whippon (like what they used to do in historical towns, so you don't get certain gross ideas in your head again). You need somebody who speaks your language. lol.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I didn't say constitutional rights (which btw, are being argued in court right now). I said the same rights heterosexual couples are given. Perhaps if heterosexual couples weren't given special privileges when they got married, there wouldn't be an argument right now.

I have been posting it. You've been conveniently ignoring it, so blah, blah, blah, blah.

Gays can marry the same people I can marry so in effect they AREN'T being denied the same rights I am, they want SPECIAL rights to marry the same sex. I wish you libs would figure this out already, oh and thanks Tx I am adding that word Scrunt lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    oh and thanks Tx I am adding that word Scrunt lol
    Glad I could add to your vocabulary! LOL!

Someone come get me when this stops being all about Bridget and back on topic.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Glad I could add to your vocabulary! LOL!

Someone come get me when this stops being all about Bridget and back on topic.
    Were you a Drill Sargent in the Army, you have the proper invectives for it :D

Were you a Drill Sargent in the Army, you have the proper invectives for it :D
    Nah never was a Drill basic Training once in my life was enough. Didn't want to relive it every 9 weks LOL!

Just a hard nosed no BS NCO. :)

Gays can marry the same people I can marry so in effect they AREN'T being denied the same rights I am, they want SPECIAL rights to marry the same sex. I wish you libs would figure this out already, oh and thanks Tx I am adding that word Scrunt lol

If gay marriage was passed, any heterosexual could marry the same gender. No special rights.

The special rights are being able to add each other onto healthcare plans, filing joint tax returns, sharing credit, etc. Those rights were given to heterosexuals who are married. Thus, heterosexuals are the ones with special rights. Gays just want everybody to have them. No problem with that.

If gay marriage was passed, any heterosexual could marry the same gender. No special rights.

The special rights are being able to add each other onto healthcare plans, filing joint tax returns, sharing credit, etc. Those rights were given to heterosexuals who are married. Thus, heterosexuals are the ones with special rights. Gays just want everybody to have them. No problem with that.
    You had civil unions for all of that but that wasn't good enough

Lanie ...

I agree with Tex that we really should get back on topic re the new Pope. (See PS at end of post.)

I like him very much. He is a simple man of God, emphasis on the word simple. I am not a Roman Catholic, but in my church, years ago in Canada, we Anglicans were called "Holy Catholics." Explanation too involved to get into at the moment.

PS ... Thanks for taking the time to come in to answer my questions. I appreciate it. Was curious to know more about your beliefs.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

I think Pope Fransis is awesome, very humble. I think he'll do a lot of standing up for the poor.