1. #1 Wisconsin’s VISTA Program Encourages Volunteers to Overcome White 'Privilege’ 
    By Patrick Burke
    (CNSNews.com) - The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) wants its white VISTA volunteers who work with low-income, racially diverse public schools to examine the “privilege” their Caucasian race confers on them.

DPI devotes an entire Web page to “Power and Privilege,” including links to racial justice workshops and online tests where VISTA volunteers can “learn about your personal bias.”

One “diversity” document linked to DPI’s Web site suggests that white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document -- written by a diversity resource center in New Jersey -- also suggests that white people ask themselves questions, such as: “How do I ignore privilege? What am I doing today to undo my privilege? How do I fool myself into thinking I am powerless?”
    Read More>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wisc...hite-privilege
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

...diversity resource center in New Jersey...
    I take it NJCard is not a member.

I suppose this idea has some merit.....

.... if we want the whole country to resemble Camden.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I take it NJCard is not a member.

I suppose this idea has some merit.....

.... if we want the whole country to resemble Camden.
    Not exactly. However, the prison...well...come to think of it, it isn't all that diverse either and I ain't talking about whites.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.