Thread: Sex-deprived woman attacks boyfriend over Xbox addiction

1. #1 Sex-deprived woman attacks boyfriend over Xbox addiction 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    A FRUSTRATED girlfriend was arrested by cops after she attacked her boyfriend claiming he would not have sex with her because he is addicted his XBOX.

Heather Hayes, 24, burst in to a supermarket – naked from the waist down – and assaulted her lover in front of shocked shoppers.

She claims Eric Zuber had been playing his Xbox for TWO days with pals and had refused to sleep with her.

Zuber fled their flat to a convenience store to call police after redhead Hayes flew in to a rage.

Cops in Pennsylvania, US, said that Hayes had bitten her boyfriend’s arm and grabbed his testicles before he fled.

Zuber called police from the Lansford Turkey Hill convenience store before Hayes turned up half naked and began screaming insults at him.

They took the pair to a local police station where Hayes explained that Zuber would not have sex with her.

Hayes is charged with indecent exposure, simple assault, open lewdness, and harassment.

She explained to police that she was not wearing any trousers because she had been trying to seduce Zuber before she ended up attacking him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I need pictures just to make sure the boyfriend wasn't just blaming the X-box. :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I'm betting she is a fat chick.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm betting she is a fat chick.
    With questionable hygiene
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The happy couple:

eta: see below

Link
    Last edited by JB; 03-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    Be Not Afraid.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Ask and you shall receive. Don't blame me for this.

Lansford, PA – A woman was arrested at a Pennsylvania convenience store for attacking her boyfriend (while not wearing pants) over his refusal to have sex with her.

The woman, 24-year-old Heather Hayes, is facing charges for a February 26 incident that occurred at a Lansford Turkey Hill convenience store. Hayes is charged with indecent exposure, simple assault, open lewdness, and harassment.

Now the image of a woman, without pants on, running into a convenience store to attack her boyfriend while he is presumably filling up a Cherry Slush, needs some explanation.

Arresting Officer Jeffrey Ohl arrived at the convenience store at around 3 am to see Hayes standing by a trashcan, nude from the waist down. He put her in the back seat of his police cruiser and asked what happened after identifying her.

Hayes told him that she had gotten into an argument with Eric Zuber, her boyfriend. He had allegedly refused to have sex with her.

Zuber told Ohl that the two were at his house and confirmed that he turned down sex with Hayes. She then allegedly became argumentative, and the war of words between the two escalated when she started to slap and punch him on his head and back. She also bit him on his left forearm, grabbed his testicles … and twisted.
    Yeesh!

So Zuber was actually at the Turkey Hill because he was fleeing Hayes, who apparently started to smash things around the house. He said he went into the convenience store to call 911 and that Hayes was in pursuit, screaming insults and obscenities at him. She followed him into the store and hit him with her house keys.

At the station, Hayes explained that Zuber had been playing Xbox with his friends for the past two days and paid her no attention. This upset her, which led to the altercation.
    Why was she sans-pants? Because she wanted to have sex and didn’t want to go upstairs and put a pair on to chase Zuber to the convenience store.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Too slow A.

Although, I should delete my post. No freaking reason to see that pair TWICE!!!
    Be Not Afraid.

Some things you just know.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

He had simply chosen the less repellent box.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!