Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    ...and the world is flat.

Who do you think it was that told Columbus he's sail off the end of the earth?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    She nailed it.
    She sure did ..

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    No one on the left is afraid of Sarah Palin. We want you to nominate her for President on your ticket in 2016. She's a weak candidate, who couldn't even finish out one term as Governor of Alaska before quitting.
    Then why do you liberal retards dedicate a nightly segment to her on your beloved MSNBC and MSM? You are scared to death of her.

She is smarter than any of your side, she is better looking than any of your side, and she is more spunky than any other of your side.

You are still going on and on about how she quit being governor, Yawn. Tell us something else the MSM didn't make up. Obama still hasn't furnished his college records, obama was never governor, obama voted present while in the congress than any congressman before him in history, obama supports terrorism, obama is a muslim, obama hates christians, obama hates the troops, obama hates the flag, obama hates legal citizens, obama hates babies, obama hates straight people, obama hate white people, obama hates the children of this country, obama hates the elderly, obama hates people who work for that they have, obama hates capitalism, obama hates coal, obama hates oil, obama hates hate, obama hates America. Simple facts, simple proofs ...

Look at his record. Obama is the most partison and non transparent President we have ever had. He is also the worst since FDR (Yes, I feel FDR was worse than Carter) - and he is the biggest ego maniac we have ever had in the white also.. He will go down in history as one of the biggest wastes of the tax payers money in American history.

Another note: OBAMA IS THE MUST CLASSLESS PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD !! I can't wait till he is gone ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    She sure did ..

Then why do you liberal retards dedicate a nightly segment to her on your beloved MSNBC and MSM? You are scared to death of her.

She is smarter than any of your side, she is better looking than any of your side, and she is more spunky than any other of your side.

You are still going on and on about how she quit being governor, Yawn. Tell us something else the MSM didn't make up. Obama still hasn't furnished his college records, obama was never governor, obama voted present while in the congress than any congressman before him in history, obama supports terrorism, obama is a muslim, obama hates christians, obama hates the troops, obama hates the flag, obama hates legal citizens, obama hates babies, obama hates straight people, obama hate white people, obama hates the children of this country, obama hates the elderly, obama hates people who work for that they have, obama hates capitalism, obama hates coal, obama hates oil, obama hates hate, obama hates America. Simple facts, simple proofs ...

Look at his record. Obama is the most partison and non transparent President we have ever had. He is also the worst since FDR (Yes, I feel FDR was worse than Carter) - and he is the biggest ego maniac we have ever had in the white also.. He will go down in history as one of the biggest wastes of the tax payers money in American history.

Another note: OBAMA IS THE MUST CLASSLESS PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD !! I can't wait till he is gone ..

You nailed it, if she wasn't a threat she'd be ignored
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

"Saying a chunk of metal did the crime is like saying the fork made me fat," Palin said.
    Best line of the speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You nailed it, if she wasn't a threat she'd be ignored
    Exactly. The stupid liberals go on and on about how much she is not a threat, but yet talk about her ever five minutes. Talk about dumb as a stump.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    She sure did ..

Keep it up. I don't speak for the media or the Democratic party, but I suspect part of the reason they give her so much attention is because they want the GOP to nominate her for President because she would be easy to beat. Conservatives like her, the rest of the US can't stand her.

If your main defense of Sarah is an attack on Obama, well, that doesn't say very much about Sarah, does it?

Keep it up. I don't speak for the media or the Democratic party, but I suspect part of the reason they give her so much attention is because they want the GOP to nominate her for President because she would be easy to beat. Conservatives like her, the rest of the US can't stand her.
    The "reset of the U.S." being you and your Libtard friends right?

You may not speak for them...butr you're saying the same stupid baseless things they do.

Face it...you're ONLY for strong women in politics when they favor abortion on demand gay marriage and slavish loyalty to the Federal Government.

Sarah Palin scares the shit out of you in the same way that Conservative minorities scare the hell out of Liberals like you.

God forbid someone from one of the designated classes of "protected" people stray off the reservation.

If your main defense of Sarah is an attack on Obama, well, that doesn't say very much about Sarah, does it?

You mean in the same way you Libtards attack Conservatives...TEA PArty members and the GOP to distract from Obama's many and doccumented failings?

Hypocrite.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

Face it...you're ONLY for strong women in politics when they favor abortion on demand gay marriage and slavish loyalty to the Federal Government.

I'm a liberal who votes for liberals. Duh. I don't expect slavish loyalty to the federal government, but I vote for candidates who support abortion rights and gay marriage.

I have no problem with having conservatives for friends, coworkers, superiors, and neighbors. I just don't vote for them for office. I like the hygenist at the periodontist office who tells me all her conservative views during my cleanings. I can't really respond, nor do I want to when she's sticking pointy things in my mouth.

But still, I want the GOP to run Sarah Palin as the candidate for President in 2016 because I want the democrats to win.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Conservatives like her, the rest of the US can't stand her.
    That can be said, with a slight edit, for 0blamer, also: Communists like him, the rest of the US can't stand him.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I'm a liberal who votes for liberals. I vote for candidates who support abortion rights .
    Yes, yes! We must have those "abortion rights"! And anybody that tries to stop the killing of 1,000,000+ babies a year in the United States has to be viciously attacked and slandered ad infinitum because we certainly don't want those unborn babies to have the right to life. That would be unProgressive!!!!!!

(The words that I have for "abortion rights" people will be left unsaid or I will most certainly get the ban hammer for 'attacking' CU's 'resonable' libtard and, FWIW, there is absolutely nothing 'resonable' about killing the unborn. Nothing.)
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ