Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,154
    I don't know why noonwitch you think Hillary is a likable candidate? She has in the past had bad likable ratings.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know how many ways to say it, but I am truly not afraid of Sarah Palin running for President.
    You're a Liberal and a DUmmie. You lie. All Liberals do...constantly.

    Sarah Palin terrifies you...you see her as the second coming of Reagan...except in a skirt and it scares the hell out of Libtards like yourself If she didn't... you wouldn't spen so much time telling us what a loser YOU think she is.

    She will lose.
    Wanna bet?

    I think you do not understand how Palin is seen by the majority of voters-she is seen as the caricature of her that Tina Fey hilariously portrayed. Or stupid and arrogant, the way Julianne Moore portrayed her in Game Change on HBO.
    Your mistake is believing that the media and Hollywood represent the majority opinion. I don't rely on cheap imitations of her to form my opinion...I listen to HER and what SHE has to say.

    The fact that you cite two parodies of her as absolute fact that she's hated by the "majority" shows how much you underestimate people in this country and where their true beliefs and values are at.

    And, if she runs and your party is stupid enough to nominate her, she will cost you yet another presidential election. But go ahead, that's what I want you to do.
    What cost us two elections was having a party stupid enough to nominate McCain and Romney.

    The ONLY reason John McCain got as many votes as he did was the fact that Sarah Palin was added as the VP.

    But it makes you happy to think that liberals fear her, keep on living in your dream world so that we can have 4 more years of a liberal democrat in the White House.
    The fact you keep trying to convince us she's no threat...while constantly running her down tells me you're lying through your teeth about the threat she poses to your dream of a Socialist American Utopia.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I don't know why noonwitch you think Hillary is a likable candidate? She has in the past had bad likable ratings.
    Because she's a Liberal.

    that's the only reason nooner needs to vote for Hillary.

    If Sara Palin were a Libtard...she'd be talking about her as the great hope for the country.

    The Liberals like nooner treat Conservative women the same way they treat Conservative blacks.

    And yet they call us women hating racists. Sounds to me like nooner and her DU ass clown buddies need to take a long hard look in the mirror.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You're a Liberal and a DUmmie. You lie. All Liberals do...constantly.

    Sarah Palin terrifies you...you see her as the second coming of Reagan...except in a skirt and it scares the hell out of Libtards like yourself If she didn't... you wouldn't spen so much time telling us what a loser YOU think she is.



    Wanna bet?



    Your mistake is believing that the media and Hollywood represent the majority opinion. I don't rely on cheap imitations of her to form my opinion...I listen to HER and what SHE has to say.

    The fact that you cite two parodies of her as absolute fact that she's hated by the "majority" shows how much you underestimate people in this country and where their true beliefs and values are at.



    What cost us two elections was having a party stupid enough to nominate McCain and Romney.

    The ONLY reason John McCain got as many votes as he did was the fact that Sarah Palin was added as the VP.



    The fact you keep trying to convince us she's no threat...while constantly running her down tells me you're lying through your teeth about the threat she poses to your dream of a Socialist American Utopia.

    Noon think John was the reason he got as many votes as he did lol, no I only voted for that bastard because he had picked her.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,499
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    No one on the left is afraid of Sarah Palin. We want you to nominate her for President on your ticket in 2016. She's a weak candidate, who couldn't even finish out one term as Governor of Alaska before quitting.
    The telling word in this statement is the "we". That explains a lot.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36 I would disagree... 
    Senior Member Jim54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    No one on the left is afraid of Sarah Palin. We want you to nominate her for President on your ticket in 2016. She's a weak candidate, who couldn't even finish out one term as Governor of Alaska before quitting.
    Let's look to that shining example of progressive caring and compassion, DU for todays lesson. Libs claim daily that hatred comes from fear. You fear and hate "X" because you don't understand "X". Examples:


    Democratic Underground - Hate and violence comes from FEAR ...
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    Hate and violence comes from FEAR and feeling powerless.

    Speck Tater (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore

    Sun Apr-24-05 06:02 PM
    Response to Original message

    24. Hate and violence comes from FEAR and feeling powerless

    Hate calms the fear by redirecting its energy and violence sooths the feeling of powerlessness by giving the illusion that you are doing something about the thing you fear.

    But it all starts with fear.

    Democratic Underground - Hate is anger, anger comes from fear ...
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    Hate is anger, anger comes from fear. Fear brings hesitation.


    FlemingsGhost (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore

    Mon Mar-22-04 04:42 PM
    Response to Reply #9
    12. Hate is anger, anger comes from fear. Fear brings hesitation.
    Edited on Mon Mar-22-04 04:51 PM by DemsUnite

    Hesitation invites failure.

    Holding fast to a destructive emotion such as hate, will only prove to bring about your own destruction. Thinking clearly requires eschewing one's ego. That way, action is pure; instinctual.

    Law of the jungle.

    (on edit: typo)

    You can google up a million examples progressives proclaiming that hatred arises from fear on DU.
    Yet just say the name: Sarah Palin and presto! Instant Pavlog's dog!





    Why Women Hate Sarah Palin - Democratic Underground
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    79 posts - 58 authors - Oct 2, 2008
    Some polls are suggesting that after gaining an initial bump, McCain's campaign is being hobbled by Sarah Palin's vice-presidential candidacy.





    Ya know how much I hate Sarah Palin - Democratic Underground
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    15 posts - 11 authors - Oct 25, 2008
    Ya know how much I hate Sarah Palin. ... chided me for using saying "bitch" on here, but if Palin's not a bitch, there are no bitches).


    Yes, I hate Sarah Palin and here's why: - Democratic Underground
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    11 posts - 8 authors - Oct 3, 2008
    She's uneducated and in many quarters being lauded for it. She's anti-intellectual and a faux populist. I hate her retro-policy stances on women ...


    Why I now hate Sarah Palin - Democratic Underground
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    43 posts - 28 authors - Oct 2, 2008
    Palin: "But it wasn't just that experience tapped into, it was my connection to the heartland of America. Being a mom, one very concerned about ...


    Why I hate Sarah Palin, a personal story (Video included ...
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    24 posts - 16 authors - Aug 30, 2008
    Why I hate Sarah Palin, a personal story (Video included)



    sarah palin hanging in effigy....not a hate crime-just bad taste ...
    www.democraticunderground.com › Discuss
    16 posts - 13 authors - Oct 29, 2008
    sarah palin hanging in effigy....not a hate crime-just bad taste

    Yes...just bad taste. I'm sure similar treatment of Barak Obama would be "just bad taste".

    No need to go into the Palin hate threads as one can find them easily.


    I submit that the progs fear Sarah Palin a great deal. Their incandesant hatred exposes their fear. They have been conditioned to hate her because their masters realize full well how popular she is to this day. I would vote for again simply because she's NOT a 40 year proffessional pol that's more interested in their own job than the fate of the country. She is a commoner, one of what Blackie Sherrod referred to as "The Great Unwashed". How refreshing.
    Last edited by Jim54; 03-20-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,076
    November of 2012, not even 6 monthds ago, over 50% voted for him.
    Let's break this down a bit, shall we? For starters, 93% of black voters voted for Obama(down from 95% in 2008). Their main reason for voting for him? Because he's black. Sounds like a sound reason for voting for someone, wouldn't you say? Next, women voters. In 2008 Obama got 56% of the women vote. In 2012 he got 55%. Their reasoning for voting for him? For starters, some media manufactured war on women not to mention that women found the want to kill unborn children and the unfettered tax payer funded access to birth control over jobs and the economy. Hate to say it but it doesn't speak well to the intelligence of women. Then we had the media going out of their way to ignore Benghazi ever happened and when it did and Romney brought it up in the debate, the moderator decided to chime in and help the idiot in chief out. This has never happened in my entire life. Ever. In short, 50% of the electorate voted for Obama for reasons other than he is a good leader and can lead this country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Let's break this down a bit, shall we? For starters, 93% of black voters voted for Obama(down from 95% in 2008). Their main reason for voting for him? Because he's black. Sounds like a sound reason for voting for someone, wouldn't you say? Next, women voters. In 2008 Obama got 56% of the women vote. In 2012 he got 55%. Their reasoning for voting for him? For starters, some media manufactured war on women not to mention that women found the want to kill unborn children and the unfettered tax payer funded access to birth control over jobs and the economy. Hate to say it but it doesn't speak well to the intelligence of women. Then we had the media going out of their way to ignore Benghazi ever happened and when it did and Romney brought it up in the debate, the moderator decided to chime in and help the idiot in chief out. This has never happened in my entire life. Ever. In short, 50% of the electorate voted for Obama for reasons other than he is a good leader and can lead this country.

    They MSM should be dammed to hell for how the manufactured this "war on women" crap, they took a quote from one idiot and spun it too encompass they entire party.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know how many ways to say it, but I am truly not afraid of Sarah Palin running for President. She will lose.

    I think you do not understand how Palin is seen by the majority of voters-she is seen as the caricature of her that Tina Fey hilariously portrayed. Or stupid and arrogant, the way Julianne Moore portrayed her in Game Change on HBO.

    And, if she runs and your party is stupid enough to nominate her, she will cost you yet another presidential election. But go ahead, that's what I want you to do.

    But it makes you happy to think that liberals fear her, keep on living in your dream world so that we can have 4 more years of a liberal democrat in the White House.
    We know that this is the perception of her. I said as much in the previous post. However, the reason that this is the perception of her is that the media hates and fears her, and spent tremendous time and effort demonizing her. She might not be able to win against the constant drumbeat of libel that has been heaped upon her by the lapdog press, and I acknowledge that, but that doesn't make her a lightweight. If you compare her record with Hillary's, you get a contrast that the media cannot deal with. On the one hand, you have a woman who has successfully balanced a political career and domestic responsiblities, and whose career advancement was done entirely on her own, without being connected to successful politicians or wealthy benefactors. She put herself though college, worked her way up from being the successful mayor of a small town to a successful governor, and galvanized McCain's foundering campaign. On the other hand, you have a woman whose entire career was the result of cronyism, whose appointments and job opportunities came from being married to a much more successful man. Hillary's sole electoral accomplishment was the result of name recognition, and not any accomplishments in her professional life. She became a partner in an Arkansas law firm because of her marriage to the then-attorney general, and she became a senator from a state that she had never resided in because the people of Arkansas wouldn't have elected her to anything. As a senator, she served without distinction (again, name one piece of legislation that she proposed, much less got made into law), and her campaign for president was based entirely on her possession of a uterus, which didn't trump Obama's ethnicity.

    Instead of telling us how badly the media has successfully mauled Palin's reputation (believe me, we know what was done to her), why not discuss her career on its merits? After all, the media won't, but you're smarter than that, right?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We know that this is the perception of her. I said as much in the previous post. However, the reason that this is the perception of her is that the media hates and fears her, and spent tremendous time and effort demonizing her. She might not be able to win against the constant drumbeat of libel that has been heaped upon her by the lapdog press, and I acknowledge that, but that doesn't make her a lightweight. If you compare her record with Hillary's, you get a contrast that the media cannot deal with. On the one hand, you have a woman who has successfully balanced a political career and domestic responsiblities, and whose career advancement was done entirely on her own, without being connected to successful politicians or wealthy benefactors. She put herself though college, worked her way up from being the successful mayor of a small town to a successful governor, and galvanized McCain's foundering campaign. On the other hand, you have a woman whose entire career was the result of cronyism, whose appointments and job opportunities came from being married to a much more successful man. Hillary's sole electoral accomplishment was the result of name recognition, and not any accomplishments in her professional life. She became a partner in an Arkansas law firm because of her marriage to the then-attorney general, and she became a senator from a state that she had never resided in because the people of Arkansas wouldn't have elected her to anything. As a senator, she served without distinction (again, name one piece of legislation that she proposed, much less got made into law), and her campaign for president was based entirely on her possession of a uterus, which didn't trump Obama's ethnicity.

    Instead of telling us how badly the media has successfully mauled Palin's reputation (believe me, we know what was done to her), why not discuss her career on its merits? After all, the media won't, but you're smarter than that, right?
    I wish I was as half eloquent as you, you summed them both up to a T. If Palin was a bit more articulate she'd be a shoe in.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •