Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hey Noonwitch, you are a feminist right? You are backing a woman that would be NOWHERE without the help of a MAN. lol They Irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. While Palin DID IT ALL ON HER OWN. How do you like backing a carpetbagger? (hillary running for US senate in NY) Just goes to prove how dumb some voters are for electing this shrew.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hey Noonwitch, you are a feminist right? You are backing a woman that would be NOWHERE without the help of a MAN. lol They Irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. While Palin DID IT ALL ON HER OWN. How do you like backing a carpetbagger? (hillary running for US senate in NY) Just goes to prove how dumb some voters are for electing this shrew.
    You should know by now that Liberals are stupid. They don't care about your history if you have a 'D' beside your name. Heck if that dude who shot up the movie theater in Colorado tried to run as a democrat, they would forget his past and try to make him out to be the next best thing since sliced bread. If Hitler came back from the dead and killed 50 million more jews, and then tried to run as a Dem, they would forget that and make him out to be the new messiah who is here to save all people from harm. If Charles Manson got out of jail and tried to run as a Dem, they would make his past out to be a great thing of helping the family he murdered, while at the same time making his mental issues be from a extremely intelligent man. If Nadin was was running a Dem, they would make all her fabricated careers a reality, so far as to literally make up documents to show that she did do all those things, and make her out to be the smartest person on earth (They already did that with obama) .. See a pattern?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    You should know by now that Liberals are stupid. They don't care about your history if you have a 'D' beside your name. Heck if that dude who shot up the movie theater in Colorado tried to run as a democrat, they would forget his past and try to make him out to be the next best thing since sliced bread. If Hitler came back from the dead and killed 50 million more jews, and then tried to run as a Dem, they would forget that and make him out to be the new messiah who is here to save all people from harm. If Charles Manson got out of jail and tried to run as a Dem, they would make his past out to be a great thing of helping the family he murdered, while at the same time making his mental issues be from a extremely intelligent man. If Nadin was was running a Dem, they would make all her fabricated careers a reality, so far as to literally make up documents to show that she did do all those things, and make her out to be the smartest person on earth (They already did that with obama) .. See a pattern?
    Like ody said shes only been successful when she ran on the coat tails over her husband, when she tried to run for prez on her own she got smoked by a guy who to put it bluntly was the most unsuited for the job.

I wish I was as half eloquent as you, you summed them both up to a T. If Palin was a bit more articulate she'd be a shoe in.
    Thanks. Palin is actually a very good speaker. Her speech at the Republican Convention in 2008 galvanized the party. McCain, OTOH, could suck the air out of a wind tunnel. When he took the stage after her, it was the most anti-climactic moment in the entire campaign, and a real let-down after she'd worked the crowd up. You can tell how well she did by the sheer volume and vitriol of the attacks that the left heaped on her over the course of the next few days. They came off as completely demented, especially the ones who accused her of not being the mother of Trig. The abortion lobby was outraged that she'd had a Downs Syndrome baby and attacked her on that front. Even after the election, the left spent a tremendous amount of time and money on false attacks, including accusations of improprieties that forced her to incur massive legal bills and made it impossible for her to govern. They wouldn't have done that if they weren't afraid of her being the nominee in 2012. That was pure terror on the left's part.

Just the number of Democrats who have been reelected or elected after felony convictions. Wikipedia's list of federal officials convicted of federal crimes reads like a Who's Who of the Democratic National Committee. The only time that Republicans outdid Democrats on that score was the Abramoff scandal, but most of those listed were indicted and ultimately acquitted.

Like ody said shes only been successful when she ran on the coat tails over her husband, when she tried to run for prez on her own she got smoked by a guy who to put it bluntly was the most unsuited for the job.
    Compared to Obama's record, Hillary looked like Winston Churchill. Her accomplishments were ridiculously thin, but Obama's were nonexistent.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Thanks. Palin is actually a very good speaker. Her speech at the Republican Convention in 2008 galvanized the party. McCain, OTOH, could suck the air out of a wind tunnel. When he took the stage after her, it was the most anti-climactic moment in the entire campaign, and a real let-down after she'd worked the crowd up. You can tell how well she did by the sheer volume and vitriol of the attacks that the left heaped on her over the course of the next few days. They came off as completely demented, especially the ones who accused her of not being the mother of Trig. The abortion lobby was outraged that she'd had a Downs Syndrome baby and attacked her on that front. Even after the election, the left spent a tremendous amount of time and money on false attacks, including accusations of improprieties that forced her to incur massive legal bills and made it impossible for her to govern. They wouldn't have done that if they weren't afraid of her being the nominee in 2012. That was pure terror on the left's part.

Just the number of Democrats who have been reelected or elected after felony convictions. Wikipedia's list of federal officials convicted of federal crimes reads like a Who's Who of the Democratic National Committee. The only time that Republicans outdid Democrats on that score was the Abramoff scandal, but most of those listed were indicted and ultimately acquitted.

Compared to Obama's record, Hillary looked like Winston Churchill. Her accomplishments were ridiculously thin, but Obama's were nonexistent.
    When Palin hit the campaign trail in '08 the crowds were large and wildly enthusiastic. That scared the hell out of the left (which included, of course, the media). Any libtard that says that Palin didn't and still doesn't scare the bejeesus out of them is a big fat liar, including loonienoonie.

As far as this mythical 'war on women', I think that Ann Coulter summed that up best at CPAC when she reminded everyone about the rapist, Bill Clinton, and the only politician with a confirmed kill of a woman, Ted Kennedy.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

For someone they aren't scared of then why are they dragging out this tired routine? If she isn't a threat why attack her? BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF HER.

For someone they aren't scared of then why are they dragging out this tired routine? If she isn't a threat why attack her? BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF HER.

The only thing Tina Fey will be remembered for is her ridiculous Palin impersonation. The unfunny, no talent, hack of a loser ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

The only thing Tina Fey will be remembered for is her ridiculous Palin impersonation. The unfunny, no talent, hack of a loser ..

Why doesn't SNL do a skit showing obama stammering like a idiot without the help of a Teleprompter? lol I know its rhetorical. Hey Noonie why don't they mock obama as a stuttering fool? I know you won't answer because you don't have any intellectual honesty.

Why doesn't SNL do a skit showing obama stammering like a idiot without the help of a Teleprompter? lol I know its rhetorical. Hey Noonie why don't they mock obama as a stuttering fool? I know you won't answer because you don't have any intellectual honesty.
    Because any liberal will tell you that there is nothing funny about Obama. He's way too cool to mock.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Because any liberal will tell you that there is nothing funny about Obama. He's way too cool to mock.
    There's nothing funny about him but it ain't because he's 'cool'.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ