1. #1 hussein hard at work... 
    If this doesn't make your blood boil, you need to have someone call the undertaker...

Reporter Asks Carney: Will Obama Cut Back on Lavish Vacations, Golf Trips?...
    Carney responded, "I can tell you that this president is focused every day on policies that create economic growth and help advance job creation."

(snip)

"Well, the fact is unemployment has come down. It has not come down nearly enough. And what we need to do is embrace policies that advance job creation, make secure the middle class, and create ladders of opportunity for those who aspire to the middle class."

(snip)

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I was curious about that desk.

It is a partners desk, meaning two people may be seated opposite each other. It is referred to as the Resolute Desk because it was built from the timbers of the HMS Resolute. Resolute was the sailing ship which became stranded in Arctic and was abandoned there in 1854. It was later found by some U.S. whalers and returned to Queen Victoria in 1856.
    The desk was presented to President Rutherford Hayes in 1880. Most Presidents have used in since then, but not all. FDR had a door placed in it to hide his crutches.

And yeah, Obama has his fucking feet on it.

God I can't wait for the day to this filth is removed from the WH.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly