1. #1 Ted Turner's Son: CNN Is So Far Left I Mostly Watch Fox 
    By Noel Sheppard | March 20, 2013 | 17:36

Republican Teddy Turner, the son of media mogul Ted Turner, made news last month when he blamed his father's liberalism on actress Jane Fonda.

He made more news Wednesday on NewsMax TV's Steve Malzberg Show saying that CNN is "pretty much to the left" and that he has such a "hard time watching them" he mostly watches Fox (video follows with transcript and absolutely no need for additional commentary, relevant section begins at 7:40):
    STEVE MALZBERG, NEWSMAX TV HOST: What do you think when you watch CNN? Do you think they’re down the middle? Do you think they’re to the left? What do you think?

TEDDY TURNER: I think they’re pretty much to the left. I don’t think there’s any question about that. It’s not MSNBC, but they’re not Fox. So I think they’re, I have a hard time watching them a lot of times.

MALZBERG: And what do you think of the revamping. They got a new guy at the helm now, and they’re adding Chris Cuomo, and they’re keeping apparently Piers Morgan, and it doesn’t seem like this guy is going to do anything to make them let’s say a fairer more balanced presentation.

TURNER: Well, they may think that they’re fair and balanced already, or that they said, “Well, let’s give up the fair and balanced and we’ll stay to the left and on that niche." I have no idea what their marketing plan is, and I had discussions years ago with the folks and said, “Listen, you know, the left is not the way to go in talk radio or in talk TV because that’s not who’s listening."
    More at link>http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2O7PCQflD
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the current GOP. Theres obviously no hope in the current leadership, so lets hope the new and upcoming repubs buck the old bulls and speak out for America.

The way things are now, you'd think 0bama was the head of the 'R' party.

I fully understand my views on this matter will not resonate with most folk.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

It's all Jane Fonda's fault? He must really hate his stepmother.

Ted Turner is an adult who has exhibited over his lifetime his ability to think for himself. If he made CNN a liberal network, it was his decision to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's all Jane Fonda's fault? He must really hate his stepmother.

Ted Turner is an adult who has exhibited over his lifetime his ability to think for himself. If he made CNN a liberal network, it was his decision to do so.
    Sometimes cultures develop all by themselves or without overt manipulation by executive management. As most universities exhibit liberal leanings, it shouldn't be a surprise for most journalism schools that are part of universities (U of Missouri comes to mind as it's only 30 miles from me) to be chock full of liberal moonbats.

Most of 'em wind up doing what they've trained to do and as they're young and easily impressionable, staying lib isn't a real long stretch.

Therefore, a decided liberal slant espoused and pushed by CNN isn't necessarily a result of a deliberate decision by Ted. As the head of the corporation, his first focus is on money.
    U.S. Army, Retired