1. #1 No more. I've had enough. Just enough 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    So there!!!

Wed Mar 20, 2013, 04:20 PM
    Skidmore

No more. I've had enough. Just enough

I don't want us to get sucked into any more wars in the Middle East, and I think that is what Israel wants to happen. We need to get out of Afghanistan too. We need to come home and fix this nation. I've had enough of worrying about what others need for their nations while we have people who need assistance here at home. Insist that there be a solution for the the Israeli-Palestinean conflicts which removes Christian evangelicals from the formula.

I've had a belly full of militarism. Cut the defense budget and do away with excess weaponry. Reduce the national nuclear weaponry. The world does not need us lecturing it when we are not destroying our own arsenals.

If you practice a religion, keep it within your home and place of worship. You have chosen to be part of a group and not everyone agrees with you. Your theology does not need to become our law. Don't point fingers at Islamic theologies while trying to establish your own Christian state.

Congress, get your act together. Dems, that means you too. Quit trying to pit us against one another and, people, quit letting them use you. If the legislators won't rein in greedy thieves or regulate them, let's create industries and systems outside of the system. Npthing says we have to participate. After all, isn't consumerism all about choice?

Leave me alone. Don't need cameras or any other technology to track my whereabouts. If you need me for something, mail me a letter. I try not to get in anyone else's space so stay out of mine.

I have a lot of diffuse anxiety around these issues today but not enough to jump on the Rand Paul clown car. Just too much happening and nothing being resolved.
    Teh Stupid is very strong here...
    May the FORCE be with you!

If you practice a religion, keep it within your home and place of worship. You have chosen to be part of a group and not everyone agrees with you. Your theology does not need to become our law.
    Is that the standard? Does this DUmmy not see where that argument breaks down?

Hey DUmmy, if I keep it in my home, you keep it in yours. Whatever group you belong to...keep it in your home or to yourself. Don't make me pay for whatever it is YOUR group wants. Your non-theology also does not need to become our law.

My Allah these people are stupid.
    Be Not Afraid.

Teh stoopeed.... it burns....

How many bongs did he consume, not to see the complete and utter idiocy of that post?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Teh stoopeed.... it burns....

How many bongs did he consume,
    I'm starting to wonder, if you smoked one would the world start making sense again?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I guess if someone decides to killed millions of Jews, Skidmore is okay with that.

I guess if someone sets off a nuke in the good ol' USA, Skidmore is okay with that too.

Amazing how Moonbats are willing sacrific the lives of others for their " PEACE ".
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.