Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Bachman Is An Idiot 
    Here is a brainiac who is the reason why conservatives aren't taken more seriously. I'm sure you've all heard her speech at the CPAC where she derided Obama and his family for living high on the hog at the White House but when being confronted by a CNN reporter about it, she goes on a rant about Benghazi. Here it is:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

So she doesn't want to talk to CNN. Can't say as I blame her.

If the Libs can pick and choose which reporters and which news outlets they will talk to...why shouldn't we?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So she doesn't want to talk to CNN. Can't say as I blame her.

If the Libs can pick and choose which reporters and which news outlets they will talk to...why shouldn't we?
    The Libs also pick who conservatives should like and then continually pound the others into the dirt, especially teaparty members. Apparently this is working.

I guess we should all bow to Carl Rove.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Libs also pick who conservatives should like and then continually pound the others into the dirt, especially teaparty members. Apparently this is working.

I guess we should all bow to Carl Rove.
    I mean look no further than John McCain as to WHY more Republicans should do what Michele Bachmann did.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I mean look no further than John McCain as to WHY more Republicans should do what Michele Bachmann did.
    Exactly, the media repeats lies over and over until the masses perceive truth. When will conservatives finally block liberal alphabet news completely, its time.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

"Can you say that a little louder, Candy?"

I'm never going to vote for Michelle Bachman, but isn't this just an example of a politician being a politician?

I might not like her politics, but I highly respect her record as a foster parent. She's had a lot of kids in and out of her home, and anyone who has ever been a good foster parent knows that the state never pays you enough to take proper care of the children. I'll bet she and her husband have spent thousands of their own dollars on kids placed in their care, to buy them nice clothes, books, bikes, maybe even more expensive things that Medicaid doesn't cover, like orthodontics.

But this isn't the first time she's shot her mouth off and stuck her foot in it. I don't mind the tough talk but when the subject is broached, stick to that subject not a rant on something totally unrelated.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But this isn't the first time she's shot her mouth off and stuck her foot in it. I don't mind the tough talk but when the subject is broached, stick to that subject not a rant on something totally unrelated.
    I think you just described her entire presidential campaign.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I think you just described her entire presidential campaign.
    Pretty much. Funny thing, I agreed with what she said as the CPAC but when she was confronted with the reporter, she had the perfect opportunity to say that it was Obama who said that we all must share the sacrifice but instead of he's living high on the hog. She blew it.