Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ok So Bachman brought up Obama's excess. So What? If CNN and the MSM in general were doing their job, they would ignore her "non story" and start probing into Benghazi.

But then we'd have to have a Media which wasn't the 4th branch of the Gubment then wouldn't we.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here is a brainiac who is the reason why conservatives aren't taken more seriously. I'm sure you've all heard her speech at the CPAC where she derided Obama and his family for living high on the hog at the White House but when being confronted by a CNN reporter about it, she goes on a rant about Benghazi. Here it is:

What's your problem? Are you a proponent of letting the lame stream media dictate the agenda? The hell with that reporter and that pole smoking faggot Cooper Anderson shaking his head in 'disbelief' at the end of the segment. My hat is off to Congresswoman Bachman for not letting Obama's advocates in the media play the gotcha game with her, which that reporter already had cocked and ready to fire. So the reporter, with her piss stained panties in a wad, decided to make the story about Bachman's refusal to play the liberal media's game cause all she had was a lame ass story on a lame ass network that's only watched by faggots and FSA soldiers.

Well played, Mrs. Bachman, well played.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    What's your problem? Are you a proponent of letting the lame stream media dictate the agenda? The hell with that reporter and that pole smoking faggot Cooper Anderson shaking his head in 'disbelief' at the end of the segment. My hat is off to Congresswoman Bachman for not letting Obama's advocates in the media play the gotcha game with her, which that reporter already had cocked and ready to fire. So the reporter, with her piss stained panties in a wad, decided to make the story about Bachman's refusal to play the liberal media's game cause all she had was a lame ass story on a lame ass network that's only watched by faggots and FSA soldiers.

Well played, Mrs. Bachman, well played.
    No but when she is being confronted with one issue the key isn't to go into a rant about something unrelated. Like I said, this was a perfect opportunity to throw in their faces the "shared sacrifice" meme but she chose to ramble on about Benghazi. Believe me, if she threw the shared sacrifice thing back at the reporter face she would have left the reporter looking slackjawed and stupid.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

4. #14 Michelle Bachman Is An Idiot 
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Ok So Bachman brought up Obama's excess. So What? If CNN and the MSM in general were doing their job, they would ignore her "non story" and start probing into Benghazi.

But then we'd have to have a Media which wasn't the 4th branch of the Gubment then wouldn't we.
    Spot on.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

5. #15 Michelle Bachman Is An Idiot 
    And yet as Levin found out on his Thursday show...Bachmann was right about the dog walker. The job falls to the head grounds keeper at the WH. IIRC that's a GS 13 job.

Your tax dollars at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    No but when she is being confronted with one issue the key isn't to go into a rant about something unrelated. Like I said, this was a perfect opportunity to throw in their faces the "shared sacrifice" meme but she chose to ramble on about Benghazi. Believe me, if she threw the shared sacrifice thing back at the reporter face she would have left the reporter looking slackjawed and stupid.
    That reporter was armed with a 'gotcha' retort and I believe that Bachman knew it and wasn't going to let the blonde bimbo play the 'gotcha' card. I guess I'm going to have to disagree with you and Bill O'Reilly on this one. (FWIW, I'm not an O'Reilly fan. Don't like him, don't watch him.)
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And yet as Levin found out on his Thursday show...Bachmann was right about the dog walker. The job falls to the head grounds keeper at the WH. IIRC that's a GS 13 job.

Your tax dollars at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    OK, this is where we conservatives look like bitter idiots. You do know that ALL presidents have a grounds keeper and that grounds keeper walks the dogs. This is nothing unusual. Now if you want to discuss the merits of Michelle having 25 assistants or how they like to take lavish vacations then I'm with you but whining that the president has a staff is absurd.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

OK, this is where we conservatives look like bitter idiots. You do know that ALL presidents have a grounds keeper and that grounds keeper walks the dogs. This is nothing unusual. Now if you want to discuss the merits of Michelle having 25 assistants or how they like to take lavish vacations then I'm with you but whining that the president has a staff is absurd.
    I would prefer his staff be prison guards making sure he doesn't misbehave.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

OK, this is where we conservatives look like bitter idiots.
    Only when we try to eat our own and insist that now she's somehow ineligible for consideration for higher office.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Only when we try to eat our own and insist that now she's somehow ineligible for consideration for higher office.
    She showed everyone that herself, in 2012.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken