Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    "We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

This one is easy, Mr. Green: just flip over that big ass stone that's right in front of you that says "racially motivated". I don't think we need to analyze why black people hate white people we just have to know that they do and be extra vigilant, which means being well armed. I'm not advocating a race war but I am advocating self defense especially when traveling in areas where you stand a higher chance of becoming a target.

Back in my grandfather's day those two punks would already be swinging from a tree down by the river.
    From what they said on FoxNews last night, she was walking in a relatively crime free area. The thugs demanded money. She didn't have any with her and they said they'd shoot her baby. They did, the scum.

If it couldn't get any worse for this poor woman, they said she moved from New Jersey, where her older son had been murdered.

This is truly disgusting. Has Obama commented on this? I suspect not, since it was a white baby.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    From what they said on FoxNews last night, she was walking in a relatively crime free area. The thugs demanded money. She didn't have any with her and they said they'd shoot her baby. They did, the scum.

If it couldn't get any worse for this poor woman, they said she moved from New Jersey, where her older son had been murdered.

This is truly disgusting. Has Obama commented on this? I suspect not, since it was a white baby.
    In that case I'll modify my position and advocate being armed at all times.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    1st degree murder means they intended to shoot the toddler. What the F is wrong with people.
    Evil. Just evil.

I guarantee you that this is gang related. No doubt an initiation. And people keep sticking their head in the sand about gangs being a problem. 2 young kids with guns, if anyone doesn't think a gang is involved is kidding themselves.
    How much you want to bet that they didn't submit to a background check?

Well, this should put your suspicions to rest:

A black gang banger kills a white 13 month old baby. Where is the president on this or is his intervention only for blacks killed by non blacks. But, yeah, red cap throwing up gang signs. Blood.
    Of course his intervention is for blacks killed by non-blacks. White on black crime advances a narrative that serves his agenda. Black on white crime undermines it. BTW, here's a picture of the victim:

That kid's face should be as ubiquitous as Trayvon Martin's. Who wants to bet that we won't see it on any of the major networks, especially NBC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    "We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

This one is easy, Mr. Green: just flip over that big ass stone that's right in front of you that says "racially motivated". I don't think we need to analyze why black people hate white people we just have to know that they do and be extra vigilant, which means being well armed. I'm not advocating a race war but I am advocating self defense especially when traveling in areas where you stand a higher chance of becoming a target.

Back in my grandfather's day those two punks would already be swinging from a tree down by the river.
    Yes, but in your grandfather's day, they wouldn't have had a trial, first. Let's not go back to that. We can be honest about their motives and, determine their guilt in a court of law and then impose punishment without resorting to lynchings.

If the roles had been reversed, NBC and it's subsidiaries would be all over this, and they'd be doctoring the feeds in order to game the outcome. In this case, I expect a media blackout.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yes, but in your grandfather's day, they wouldn't have had a trial, first. Let's not go back to that. We can be honest about their motives and, determine their guilt in a court of law and then impose punishment without resorting to lynchings.

If the roles had been reversed, NBC and it's subsidiaries would be all over this, and they'd be doctoring the feeds in order to game the outcome. In this case, I expect a media blackout.
    The issue here is that there is a large portion of the black community that doesn't see a problem here. Remember those scumbags who were at the polling place with night sticks? And how a video of one was unearthed going off about the only way for blacks to have justice is to start "killing cracker babies"? Or Khalid Mohammad, who is a close personal friend of Rep. Keith Ellison, who espoused the same thing? Where is Obama on this because guess what? Here is a black person who purposely killed a white baby. Are these people going to be held personally responsible? Of course not. However, Sara Palin was held personally responsible for Gabby Giffords getting shot.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The Empty Suit will not say anything about this because he can't use this incident to further his agenda of taking guns away from law abiding American citizens. If he can't make political gains with an incident, it means nothing to him.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Here is one of those black panther scumbags advocating killing white babies. Let's see the media, Fox News included, try to run with this:

Where is Obama on this.

Where is Obama on this.
    Sitting in the Oval Office cheering them on.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Here is a close personal friend of Rep. Keith Ellison. C'mon people, wake up! http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...te-kill-em-all

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Evil. Just evil.

How much you want to bet that they didn't submit to a background check?

Of course his intervention is for blacks killed by non-blacks. White on black crime advances a narrative that serves his agenda. Black on white crime undermines it. BTW, here's a picture of the victim:

That kid's face should be as ubiquitous as Trayvon Martin's. Who wants to bet that we won't see it on any of the major networks, especially NBC?

In my grandfathers day they would have had the benefit of the same trial that the little baby had. Our more modern 'civilized' methods will clothe, feed and house these punks for a few years then release them back into society so that they can kill someone else. (I'll betcha the 15 year old will be released in 2 years or less and that he will commit another violent crime within a year of release.)
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Here is a close personal friend of Rep. Keith Ellison. C'mon people, wake up! http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...te-kill-em-all
    Another reason not to let the communists in congress take our AR-15's.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ