Thread: Saturday Shows

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've never heard of that show. It reminded me of The A-Team though. My brother and I never missed that show.:D
    Banacek, the wine-sipping, bon vivant, Boston (?) insurance investigator, was quite a contrast to Hannibal Smith. He was probably closer to the gay Paul Varjak from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Peppard was one of those actors like George Segal who indulged himself all his life to the detriment of his career (God, I'm glad I don't know anyone like that :D).

Banned
    Anyone remember this one...

When you'd consume much beer and a fair amount of pot - the very bad movies she hosted were a riot.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

noonwitch
    I loved Miami Vice in the first few seasons. Once they killed off Zito, it was downhill. The last good episode is the one where they blow up the Ferrari, and the IRA tries to take out the Concord.

I used to babysit in the late 70s and early 80s and I grew to truly hate "The Dukes of Hazzard". Bedtime was always when that show ended, and I watched Dallas and Falcon Crest-I liked the latter better than the former.

When I was younger, and my parents used to leave us without any adult or teenaged supervision on Saturday nights, we used to watch The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Love Boat and Fantasy Island.