Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh my!

What a waste of their diminishing testosterone, that is if either one of them had any to begin with in the first place!

Only thing Donahue had going for him in my estimation was his full head of hair! Ha! Ha!

"Tweetie" ... not a blinking thing!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

2. #12 Re: Phil Donahue Was Fired For Threatening Tweetie's Manliness? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I remember seeing that show .... saying it sucked ass would be kind.

Besides, everyone in America ( except maybe Moonbats), thought Phil was a major dumbass when went on O'Reilly and said we should hug terrorists, and then they wouldn't want to burn our faces off.
    I really wish that the idiots who believe that would have tried to act on it. The end result of that would've been Phil on al Jazeera in an orange jumpsuit, reading a script about evil Americans just before his head was removed. Natural selection would have made life a lot better for those of us who were willing to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Sounds like the crying fem-man slapfight of the century. Too bad it wasn't a duel to the death with hand grenades, though.
    Like either of them has the upper body strength to pull the pin or throw with any accuracy. :D

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Like either of them has the upper body strength to pull the pin or throw with any accuracy. :D
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Bowling for death" at 5 paces, but the pins could be a problem. Perhaps their seconds could perform the necessary manly preliminaries for them, and then beat feet.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Marlo would never let him get that desperate.
    OMG, have you seen her recently? She's had a tragic amount of plastic surgery and apparently she used a bargain surgeon.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    OMG, have you seen her recently? She's had a tragic amount of plastic surgery and apparently she used a bargain surgeon.

Holy Cow! Unbelievable!

What a foolish woman. She, like a friend of mine from Florida, has had far too many surgeries done, and now even her dogs have a hard time recognizing her!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Holy Cow! Unbelievable!

What a foolish woman. She, like a friend of mine from Florida, has had far too many surgeries done, and now even her dogs have a hard time recognizing her!
    I don't have an issue with having a little nip/tuck if and when I think it's needed (I haven't yet...), but I think some people get addicted, and go way too far with it. I've known a couple of women who fulfill Patsy's snarky prophecy from "Absolutely Fabulous" - "Darling, one more facelift, and she's going to have a BEARD."
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken