Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Sequester nearly starving staffers 
    By Cheryl K. Chumley

-

The Washington Times
    Automatic federal cuts are bringing staffers to the brink of starvation, suggested Debbie Wasserman Schultz, at a recent House Legislative Branch Appropriations Subcommittee hearing.

Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost so much that aides are being “priced out” of a good meal, she said, as Fox News reported. The comments came by way of a discussion about the impacts of the sequester on lawmakers’ office budgets. Rep. Jim Moran said he may be forced to lay off a staffer — and then Ms. Wasserman Schultz weighed in with her tale of hard times.

Just to clarify: An 8-ounce bowl of Ham and Bean soup at the Cannon Office Building’s carry-out café costs $2. A gourmet wrap or sliced bread sandwich sells for about $5. And in the Longworth Building’s sit-down cafeteria, a serving of stuffed chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes sells for about $7, Fox News finds.

Meanwhile, Ms. Wasserman Schultz’s staffers earn between $60,000 and $160,000 per year, Fox News reports.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...arly-starving/
    Idiots like Washerwoman Schultz continue to spout shit like this almost unnoticed while conservative representatives get brow beat by both sides for simply speaking the truth.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Just beat me to it!!!

Man, is she dumb as a brick or what???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Just beat me to it!!!

Unbelievable, she needs to hire someone with a brain to review what she is going to say before she says it.
    She is Joe Biden stupid!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'll contribute a couple cases of canned dog food if that'll help...

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

5. #5 Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Sequester nearly starving staffers 
    That broad is dumber than a box of rocks.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

The problem is that the Libs have been able to say the most outrageous things without anyone challenging for so long that their tall tales just get more and more outrageous every time.

And it will continue until someone in the D.C. media call them on it.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 03-24-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It's the media that propagates their tail....er....tales! Whats'r'name is crazier than she looks.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The problem is that the Libs have been able to say the most outrageous things without anyone challenging for so long that their tall tales just get more and more outrageous every time.

ANd it will continue until someone in the D.C. media call them on it.
    True, just like when that putz from NYC, Charlie Rangle recently said "millions" of kids
    had been killed by ebil guns in the US.
    May the FORCE be with you!

True, just like when that putz from NYC, Charlie Rangle recently said "millions" of kids
    Exactly...and when the people that are supposed to be the gatekeepers of accuracy either turn the other way or help promote the lie...it becomes reality in the mind of the low information voters.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Just beat me to it!!!

Bricks have actual uses, which make them, if not smarter the Schultz, at lease more useful.

Knowing nothing about anything runs in her family.

We need to send these idiots to Guam in the hopes that it will tip over with them on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Exactly...and when the people that are supposed to be the gatekeepers of accuracy either turn the other way or help promote the lie...it becomes reality in the mind of the low information voters.
    Very true. Big lies become accepted if they are not refuted.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!