Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I'm glad you posted this because it gives a chance for a serious, reasonable reply.

We're not in a "stupid" war. Whether you think Bush has conducted it wisely is another matter. But there exists a potentially powerful enemy out there that wishes to do our people harm. Those of us who believe the threat needs to be addressed, are not emotional retards. We just believe that we have to go after these threats before they come to us. The passive, defensive posture we took towards coordinated acts of terrorism in the past was proven to be a mistake. I don't care if you think the sun shines out of Clinton's ass, or not, he miscalculated. And please spare me the refrain of how GWB made mistakes as well, because I agree. However, as the radical elements of Islam become more centralized, experienced and unified, it is going to require proactive actions to combat them. It's not emotion, it's not the attitude of an eyelid for an eyelid, it's just reality.

They are serious, and they are resolute. And with today's technology and oil wealth, they have become more coordinated, better equipped and more dangerous. They are not going to stop if we abandon Israel, get out of the middle east, or even if the Palastinians get their own country. They're not even going to stop if we elect a democrat. Their worldview is backward and their blind rage is whipped up by experienced fundamentalists that know how to channel the misery in their lives into hatred for the west.

I understand why the Pakistanis would be angry when accident's like this happen. But this is nothing compared to the innocent men, women and children that have been blown to bits at regular intervals in their country by vacuous monsters who not only are not the least bit sorry, but who celebrate the carnage they cause as well.
    Bravo!!! I'd add a handclap smiley, but they don't seem to have kept them in the interface.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    It's close but Eyelids is such a moron I find it hard to take anything he says seriously. :D
    I was watching the 10 dumbest criminals on TV tonight & I thought of Eyeball--2 black teenagers go into the Port St Lucie FL police station and are banging on the door which was locked because the police were having a training session. They kept banging on the door hollering open up, this is a robbery; a bunch of policemen came out and arrested their dumb asses.

Another dumb ass black robber goes into a convience store; the black female clerk gives him the money but then insist on seeing her boobs. She grabs a gun form under the counter and shoots him dumb ass.

These two should have stupid branded on their forehead. Kinda like eyes-closed

Eyelids
    Hes just trying to draw a reaction out me. Its OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I applaude you. This is the first mature post I have seen out of you.:)

Isn't that what you're doing?
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Isn't that what you're doing?
    agreed.
    Hey pinkeye, you going to answer my question?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He has a bad habit of disapearing and then reappearing with more dung in his backpack. Perhaps w can delete all his posts until he post an actual response?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He has a bad habit of disapearing and then reappearing with more dung in his backpack. Perhaps w can delete all his posts until he post an actual response?
    No, that's how DU does business. They censor ideas that they can't hack. We expose ideas from people who can't hack reality. The more he posts, the more he exposes his ignorance.
    --Odysseus

More like incompetent.
    You mean like these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EW4RMuzrw

And these guys as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRKTtHPgrLs

I guess these fellows are incompetent in your eyes as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGQhTyneEB8

The roar of a jet engine...the sound of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, that's how DU does business. They censor ideas that they can't hack. We expose ideas from people who can't hack reality. The more he posts, the more he exposes his ignorance.
    What I really meant was mask, not delete. Something to frustrate him and goad him into answering for his idiocy.

Otherwise he will continue his drive by pooh flinging.