Thread: U.S. Airstrike Kills 11 Pakistani Soldiers

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    when all else fails correct syntax on the net.
    And you would know failure, being a shit for brains liberal.

Eyelids
    I dont think I could fly planes as I am color blind

There are waivers for many of these minor eyesight problems. Anyway, the point is you would be surprised what qualifications these aviators must meet to become the "incompetents" you labeled them.

I don't think you could fly a plane because the military wouldn't trust a cowardly, lying, shit for brains moron like you with a multi-million dollar aircraft.

Would that you were truly color blind. You might just see past skin color...

Unlike you, the young men and women in the military are in situations where their actions can have deadly consequences. We put a tremendous amount of responsibility on the shoulders of 18 and 19-year old Soldiers (and 21-22-year old lieutenants), and sometimes, things just go wrong. These young men and women, who you deride as incompetent, embody a standard of professionalism and an ethos of service that you won't see on a college campus. You sought out a story that made them out to be killers and incompetents, but these are people of your generation, who have chosen to put themselves in harm's way, on your behalf (whether you agree with it or not), and they deserve better than that from you.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    There are waivers for many of these minor eyesight problems. Anyway, the point is you would be surprised what qualifications these aviators must meet to become the "incompetents" you labeled them.
    Nobody will believe me... but I really dont have anything to prove to you guys so whatever.

I've stated before that I actually looked into the military and as I was in the recruitment office it came up that I was colorblind. Initially they said they could get a waiver, that was until the test thing where I failed every single panel. Other than though I have really good eyesight.

Of course that wasnt the reason I didnt enlist, but just an observation.

Nobody will believe me... but I really dont have anything to prove to you guys so whatever.

I've stated before that I actually looked into the military and as I was in the recruitment office it came up that I was colorblind. Initially they said they could get a waiver, that was until the test thing where I failed every single panel. Other than though I have really good eyesight.

The point is I don't believe you could pass ANY of the exams to be an Aviator. The physical exam failure is understandable and nobody can rightfully hold that against you. You denigrated these fine people as though you are so much above them. You therefore made yourself a target for the many posts against you.

I'm telling you from PERSONAL experience that the people you call incompetent are anything but that.

The Pakistanis have been known to assist the enemy in the past. That and THAT alone makes them the enemy. It would look better on you to wait on the investigation results before you jump to any conclusions.

Clear?

Yeah, we know the real reason you didn't enlist...you're a gutless coward not willing to serve his country.

Patent Member

So the college in Chicago that you teach at had no problem with your color blindness? :D

Because were stuck in this stupid war because you emotional retards want an eye for an eye no matter what the cost for us. So if were going to do this thing we might as well not piss off the entire ME.

edit- I know Pakistan is not in the ME.
    I'm glad you posted this because it gives a chance for a serious, reasonable reply.

We're not in a "stupid" war. Whether you think Bush has conducted it wisely is another matter. But there exists a potentially powerful enemy out there that wishes to do our people harm. Those of us who believe the threat needs to be addressed, are not emotional retards. We just believe that we have to go after these threats before they come to us. The passive, defensive posture we took towards coordinated acts of terrorism in the past was proven to be a mistake. I don't care if you think the sun shines out of Clinton's ass, or not, he miscalculated. And please spare me the refrain of how GWB made mistakes as well, because I agree. However, as the radical elements of Islam become more centralized, experienced and unified, it is going to require proactive actions to combat them. It's not emotion, it's not the attitude of an eyelid for an eyelid, it's just reality.

They are serious, and they are resolute. And with today's technology and oil wealth, they have become more coordinated, better equipped and more dangerous. They are not going to stop if we abandon Israel, get out of the middle east, or even if the Palastinians get their own country. They're not even going to stop if we elect a democrat. Their worldview is backward and their blind rage is whipped up by experienced fundamentalists that know how to channel the misery in their lives into hatred for the west.

I understand why the Pakistanis would be angry when accident's like this happen. But this is nothing compared to the innocent men, women and children that have been blown to bits at regular intervals in their country by vacuous monsters who not only are not the least bit sorry, but who celebrate the carnage they cause as well.
    Last edited by Lager; 06-12-2008 at 04:17 PM.