Thread: More about Oil, Gas and the hunting and capturing thereof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talleyJudy View Post
    A couple of years ago I had occasion to 'google' "abiotic oil"; in relationship to Russia's withholding pipeline delivery of natural gas in some part of NE Europe. At the time I was puzzled as to how, all of a sudden, Russia became "energy independent".

Here are just two links having to do with the subject of abiotic oil. It is 'viewed' as a theory, but Russia has been drilling to the mantel and actually producing for several years now.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html

http://viewzone.com/abioticoilx.html

So, it appears that in reality we are "all set" petroleum-wise, and we had better start burning more of the stuff (including coal) if we want to escape the next scheduled ice age. HA.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! The Polar Bears are too important!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by talleyJudy View Post
    A couple of years ago I had occasion to 'google' "abiotic oil"; in relationship to Russia's withholding pipeline delivery of natural gas in some part of NE Europe. At the time I was puzzled as to how, all of a sudden, Russia became "energy independent".

Here are just two links having to do with the subject of abiotic oil. It is 'viewed' as a theory, but Russia has been drilling to the mantel and actually producing for several years now.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html

http://viewzone.com/abioticoilx.html

So, it appears that in reality we are "all set" petroleum-wise, and we had better start burning more of the stuff (including coal) if we want to escape the next scheduled ice age. HA.
    I've got a great deal for you. 40 miles of beachfront property at $100 an acre! You can view it about 50 miles west of Odessa, TX just outside Mentone. No mineral rights.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

Too many of the public talking heads and other idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I've got a great deal for you. 40 miles of beachfront property at $100 an acre! You can view it about 50 miles west of Odessa, TX just outside Mentone. No mineral rights.
    Awesome
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Democrats Block California's 'Economic Miracle'

Beneath the California soil lies the answer to the state government's fiscal troubles and the private sector's struggling economy. Yet Democrats in the state legislature want to keep it there.

More than 15 billion barrels of oil are sitting unused in Southern and Central California's 1,750-square-mile Monterey shale formation. It is the richest crude source of its type in the country, holding 64% of America's total shale oil, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

But you do have to look at the EIA record of accuracy......